Chapter 1- Just a Normal Day

Lindsey's POV

Today, I felt very sluggish and tired. I was basically a walking zombie... As I got a glass of water I checked the date and time, my eyes flew wide open and chugged all the water from the glass, into my throat almost choking myself. I then threw the glass into the sink, ran to the closet to get some clothes and into the bathroom just to have a quick shower and get ready for school as it was Monday.

After I got ready I rushed through the door, locked the door and slammed it behind me. I ran really fast like a cheetah to school. To me school was very important! I loved every single bit of it! Except for math and science... They suck.

I arrive at the gates of the school, huffing and panting and sweat beads rolled off. I then realise that I ran to school for nothing, I forgot school started at 9:00am but it was only 8:25am! I must've thought that school started at 8:30am! There I see a group of my favourite Girls! "Amanda! Rina! Vinessa! Nicole!" I waved at them huffing and panting and they waved back, they smiled at me and went over to me.

"Lindsey!!! Oh my gosh! Are you okay?" Rina questioned worriedly, Rina got out her blue music notes handkerchief and wiped it on my face as I had a lot of sweat.

"Yeah, just thought that school started at 8:30am! And also had a nightmare last night! It was so realistic and scary!" I recalled, I could still feel those weird shivers down my spine about what happened last night. The 4 of them stared at me with wide eyes. Nicole had her mouth agaped and wide, enough to fit a whole apple in, Vinessa had her hands clamping her mouth, gasping, Rina furrowing her eyebrows in confusion, tilting her head to the left, While Amanda chuckled at the fact that I thought school started at 8:30am. Then there was an awkward but peaceful silence surrounding the cool atmosphere. It was perfect! But then Vinessa stepped in to break this awkward silence.

"Lindsey! It's weird! I don't know, but I had a weird and scary dream like yours too! And it's pretty weird a-an-and a bit... different."  Vinessa squeaked, still with her hands covering her mouth and gasping
Now It was my turn to be shocked and have wide eyes! She almost had the same dream as me! I'm starting to wonder why... We all started to head to our lockers to get our supplies needed for class.

"So I was in a dark room and then there's this colourful uni-" Vinessa started to talk about her dream when the school bell cut her off.
"I'll tell you later... After Maths"
We all nodded and headed in different directions. Amanda and Rina were in different classes but the same year as us, in fact all of us are in the same year and age.

Nicole, Vinessa and I head to hell, A.K.A Math class! Ugh! Why does it have to be math in the morning! I really hate maths! We reluctantly head to our new seating arrangements and sit there. I sit next to this really annoying kid who keeps on talking and bragging about his love life and how  he and his girlfriend  kissed and cuddled in a public place and how they had lots of things that I definitely did not need to know! He was also quite smelly and he copies me a lot! And then on the other side, I feel sorry for Amanda, because Amanda has to sit next to his girlfriend who is the exact same as him. His girlfriend was in Amanda's and Rina's class.
Then the teacher comes in but this time, it wasn't our normal boring, old grumpy, bossy teacher, Mr. Samson.
"Hello everyone, I'm a new teacher here at school and I will be your relief teacher today! My name is Mr. Gavi and I will be your substitute teacher. Mr.Samson has the flu and will be away for a few days." Our substitute teacher said, he looked really fun and nice! And it turns out I was right!
Right through the whole lesson of 2 hours, Mr.Gavi cracked up jokes, make us have 2 minute breaks to get a drink or go to the toilet. He really was better than Mr.Samson! The rest of the lesson was filled with fun math games and laughs!

Vinessa's POV
After math class, everyone stampeded out of class! I ran out of the crowd and somehow managed to sneak into the bathroom without Lindsey and Nicole noticing. I went to the bathroom for a reason. Luckily the bathroom was empty and no one was in it. I went to the sink and stared at the mirror thinking about last night.