Chapter 5- First Piece of the Map

◆◈◇ Part 1 ◇◈◆

Jayden's POV
As I drive this mini toy... Well this used this used to be a mini toy plane, but a plane everyone was just chillaxing either on their phones, reading, drawing or even sleeping! I try to also get some rest at night but I can't just leave this thing driving! My eyes started to droop and become heavy, I tried my very best to keep it wide awake but it got heavier. I was looking for buttons and gears to shift and move tiredly to keep the plane going. As I was trying to look for some sort of leaver or button I accidentally pushed this green button that said "Self."
"You pressed the self drive button! Have a nice rest!" The voice said that made me flinch a bit. There was still a day to go till we actually reach Sweden to find the first piece of the map! I didn't know if I trusted this machine or not... But I really do need a rest so I just let the plane go by itself. As I got out of the cockpit, I saw everyone, who was all peacefully sleeping... Well Nicole was in a very uncomfortable position to sleep on but okay! I headed towards an empty seat and slept, pushed the buttons beside the arm rests, because the seats were recliners. I got a pillow, put it behind my head and fell asleep. Today was a pretty big day!

Rina's POV (Rina_D_ )
"Where are we?" I thought as I woke up, rubbing my eyes to see more clearly. I felt the plane not flying anymore. We must've landed somewhere? Apparently Sweden?
"SWEDEN!!! SWEDISH CHEESE!!! WHOOP!!" Nicole shouted waving two Swedish flags around in the air as she ran around with excitement. I covered my ears because they were going to break and bleed...

"PEWDIEPIE!" Jayden joined her in the squealing fun. He was also waving two Swedish flags around.

"Pewdiepie? What's that? Is that a pie I can eat? If it is, it looks delicious! What does it look like? Where can we find it!" Nicole asked dumbfounded and putting the flags down. We all rolled our eyes and face palmed at what the hell she just said.

"Pewdiepie is not a pie, Pewdiepie is a person. You're not a cannibal aren't you Nikki?" Vinessa looked up from the iPad she's reading on and plainly explained with a poker face. Vinessa must be reading from Wattpadd! She's a Wattpadd addict who reads a ton of books and fanfiction.

Suddenly, we felt our plane being crashed by something, the plane bumped which caused everyone to almost fall off their seats and dropping their stuff.
"SH*T!!! MY F***IN IPAD! NOOOOO!!!" Vinessa exclaimed as she tried to save her iPad which she did. "Thank goodness! That was on Wattpadd and on a boyxboy story! Good thing no one will know about me reading gay fanfiction!" She muttered which no one else, but me heard! Sorry Ness, I know your little secret! *Wink Wink*

"VINESSA!!! LANGUAGE!!!" Amanda scowled and reminded her. Vinessa just sat there with her usual...poker face and death glared at Amanda.

"Whatever..." Vinessa sighed.

It was only 4:30am and I don't know why everyone was awake... It was still dark so I just went outside slowly to check the bump on the plane. Somehow there was something shining on the plane so I went towards it. As I went towards it, I saw my greatest fear...

Mirrors in the dark.

It dented the plane and it looked broken. I slowly stepped away from the mirror, I had this tingly and shivery feeling coming to me. For some reason I get this feeling that I want to go to that mirror but at the same time I don't. I took a deep breath and walked towards it. The mirror was shattered in pieces so I picked a piece up.
"OWWWWWW!!!!" I yelped in pain, I see red blood on three of my fingers, I instantly put all three in my mouth and sucked the blood so it would go away.
I went in the plane and everyone was just chillaxing and waiting till the next morning. Then I see everyone running to me as soon as I came in.