Why U Trippin?

Dalvin:

 *I was still mad at Ti, I'm really mad cause she didn't tell me anything about it so I feel kind of stupid right now since I didn't know about the video, & people thinking her, & that n**ga are together..I mean I'm in her video, but that hasn't came out yet so I guess when I get interviewed next week I gotta let it be known, even though we did an interview at the shoot & haven't seen that yet either so something will have to be done soon* 

phone rings

*stays on the couch & flips through the channels on the T.V.*

phone rings again

*sighs & gets up to answer the phone* yo?

Ti: um hello, where have you been I've been trying to call &  page you since the other night?!

I been thinking.

Ti: thinking about what? 

thinking about how to not go off on your a** for having that n**ga be all on you in that video?

Ti: first of all n**ga who the h*** you think you talking to like that n**ga, & plus it wasn't even like that?!.

he didn't have to kiss on you though, you could have told him not to put his f**king lips on you!! How would you feel if I was kissing all on a girl in my video?

Ti: don't you remember Let's Go Through The Motions?!.

that was different.

Ti: I wasn't as bad as you!

how? 

Ti: because I still had my clothes on, you barley had clothes on & you was in the shower kissing all her so please! It's not like I was doing it to do it.

man I don't want to hear none of that s**t Tionne cause he put his d**n lips on your lips, Lisa's a** wasn't with anybody she was just in the video dancing so why didn't  you do that?

Ti: it was a business decision.

I don't even care man, he probably didn't know about me did he?!

Ti: I don't know just like you didn't know if your neighbor knew about me! It doesn't matter anyway cause it's not like I was taking him home with me or to my d**n hotel room like you did with her!!

why you keep bringing that up, I already told you all we did was talk.

Ti: do I give a d**n no, cause if it was me that brought a n**ga to my room you would be ready to start some s**t so don't go there cause I'm sure she's not the only one who you brought back to your room before!!

I'm not about to be out here looking stupid I know that.

Ti: I'm not about to be looking stupid either with you taking girls to your hotel room & s**t I still don't get that.

well don't cause that's just how it is.

Ti: look I gotta go alright, I was only calling to see if you were alive now I know.

*sighs* I love you, do you love me?

Ti: yea I love you, & I'm sorry.

I know you are, & I'm sorry too.

Ti: so you got me?

yea I got you, you got me?

Ti: yea I got you baby *smiles* 

*chuckles* I'll talk to you later okay?

Ti: okay *hangs up* 

*hangs up & takes a deep breathe* I gotta go see my baby man. *goes up to room*

Well Dalvin finally saw the video, but has Usher?? Comment & vote