Have You Lost Your Mind!?

Aug 4

Usher: 

*so I was out with Ro today, since she was leaving for NY to peform, this was a cool spot too & we were by the T.V. watching videos while we were waiting for our food next thing I know I see this n**ga on T.V. kissing on my woman* 

what the h*** is this s**t, why the f**k you letting n**gas kiss on you, & s**t Ro!

Ro: lower your d**n voice it's other people in here.

I don't give d**n about these people right now, why the f**k you let this n**ga kiss on you?!!

Ro: *looks around to see people staring* 

Manager: excuse me sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave if you can't quiet down.

Ro: I am so sorry sir, we will leave right now. *starts to get up* 

 yes we will *throws some money on the table, gets up, & follows Ro outside* 

Ro: *walks outside & turns around to Usher* do you know we are like the hottest celebrities out right now, & you causing a scene like you did was embarassing?! 

I don't give a d**n about all that right now *grabs Ro's arm kind of ruff* why you let that  n**ga kiss all on you like that, & most importantly why the h*** didn't I even know you were doing a video with some n**gas?!!

Ro: are you serious right now, let go of my  d**n arm!! *slaps Usher's arm away* don't be grabbing on me have you lost your d**n mind!?

you see that s**t *points to paparazzi getting them on video*  now people all in our business *runs up to camera people to try to get them to go away* yo turn that s**t off *pushes camera away* 

Ro: *walks off to the car until she sees Usher about to punch a camera man * 

Camera man: he's going crazy!!

 what you say!! *starts to charge forward towards the camera guy*