We Running Thangs!!

During the interview with H-Town

The Interviewer: we're backstage with H-Town

Dino: what's up?! in the house what's up?

Interviewer: let me start off with asking these guys to introduce themselves, tell us where they're from, & also how old  you guys  are. *points microphone to Dino*

Dino: yo, what up this is Dino I'm from Houston 18.

Shazam: yo, what up this Shazam I'm from Houston I'm 18.

GI: yo, this is GI 19 Houston.

Interviewer: so is this the first tour for you guys officially, & what do you think about it?

GI: it's great, we're having a lot of fun the artist & everybody is cool you know usually artist have beef with each other, & everything but everybody on this tour is getting along you know having fun.

Dino: yea, well we getting our props a lot too on the tour  you know how some tours you know you do like um  you know they tend to when you a new group they tend to treat you a little different then the other groups, but H-Town is really getting they props, & everybody is treating us foul so you know it's cool you know it's a great tour for the first start.

Interviewer: so what do you think about it? *points mic to Shazam*

*During the interview TLC comes by T-Boz on her toy 4 wheeler, Left-Eye on her tricycle, & Chilli on he toy Jeep with silly string & water guns*

Ti & Chilli: *ride out behind Left laughing*

Later on after everybody is interviewed & cleanned up the buses get ready to go to San Antonio

Dalvin: *puts hands on Ti's waist* so gon let me get on the bus with you?

Ti: yea we can watch Scarface.

Inside Jodeci's tour bus in Devante's bunk

Bianca:*giggles* 

Devante: you know you the first girl I was with I ever took out on tour like this you know had around  my crew & everybody.

Bianca: really?

Devante: yea it's cause your beautiful.

Bianca: (laughs) yea like that's the real reason.

Devante: but, you here cause you my baby, & would miss you to much if you was away.

Bianca: I know I'm the bomb baby.

Devante: *smiles & licks lips* 

Bianca: *kisses Devante on the lips* 

Over on H-Town's tour bus 

Dino: they got us good, but we gotta get them back.

GI: how though?

Shazam: I don't know we will figure something out.

Dino: right right.

You gotta love that H-Town accent, & off to San Antonio they go, & it's time for fun to really start..Comment & vote