Chapter 56

56.
I stir and feel him pressed against my back, his arm draped over my hips heavily.  It's too hot even with the duvet only up to my waist, and I raise myself onto an elbow to push it down further, and look over Luke to the time on the clock.  The room is already starting to light up through the drawn curtains, even though it's not yet 5 a.m. 

He groans and pushes his hips against me as I lie back again.  I feel his hardness growing as he wakes further and runs his hand up my back to my bra strap.  He deftly flicks it open, and then slips his hand in under my arm and under the cup of the bra to my breast.  He runs his hand over my contours hungrily, batting the bra aside like an annoying mosquito.  His hand squeezes my whole breast, and then he moves out to just finger and squeeze my nipple, which is already hard from his touch.

I can't help myself in the way my body responds to him.  I'm barely even awake and I find myself arching my back and pushing my butt into him.  He runs his hand quickly from my chest, down my side and around to stroke over my ass.  I roll over sleepily towards him, as if pulled by some magnetic force that I am powerless to resist.  His lips and tongue are upon me as soon as my head turns, and I open my mouth to accommodate him. 

He raises himself onto his elbows and moves his top half across me, kissing firmly and pushing my hair aside.   I pull away a little to suck in a breath and he slows the pace, nibbling at my bottom lip for a moment, and then pausing.  When I open my eyes he's looking almost apologetic and guilty, but at the same time no less lustful.  He seems to be questioning if my desire matches his.

"Don't stop" I whisper.

His lips curl briefly into a small smile before his mouth is on me again.  He starts to lift his bottom half and I sweep my leg across so he can get between them.  He moves from my lips and trails kisses down my neck to one shoulder.  As his mouth travels up again he thrusts his hips forward and pushes his hardness between my thighs.  I shift slightly and tilt my hips so that he starts to slip into me.  We both groan simultaneously, and then giggle a bit at ourselves, before getting serious again. 

He eases his way in further and starts a slow rhythm.  I hold each side of his hips and guide him further up my body, and then look up at his face.  His eyes are tightly closed as he bites down on his bottom lip.  Beads of sweat have started forming on his forehead in his hairline.  He tilts his head back further and raises himself higher on his elbows as he continues.  His mouth opens to suck in some air and he just looks so incredibly sexy that I can't take my eyes off him. 

I lift my head from the pillow to find his lips again and he lowers his head in response.  Our tongues intertwine for a while, until he breathes into my mouth, "Oh God, I'm gonna come."

He groans deeply and thrusts firmer and deeper for a time, before slowly drawing to a halt.  He sighs and lowers himself right down onto me, but without increasing the weight. 

"Ahh... I don't know if I'll ever get enough of that."  He sucks in a breath, "It's just too easy now."

He rolls off and lies on his back beside me, stretching his arms over his head and expanding his chest fully in more deep breaths.  I roll onto my side towards him and wipe some sweat from his forehead, before he takes my hand as he's bringing his arms down, and kisses the back of it. 

"Do you want me to touch you?" he asks matter-of-factly, but also sleepily.

"Na - I'm good" I respond, staying on my side and putting my hand down onto his chest as I nestle my head in by his shoulder.

"Are you sure?" he mumbles, and I just nod against him, feeling really drowsy again as well.

His breathing rate is slowing rapidly and within a few minutes it is so slow and deep that I know he has gone back to sleep.

When I wake again it's because Luke is touching my shoulder and talking near my ear, "Jo... babe we're gonna have to get up now."

My vision is all blurry as I open my eyes to his voice.  "What time is it?" I mumble, rubbing my face. 

He puts his legs out and sits up over the edge of the bed.  "Twenty past eight.  I told the painter guy I'd get the car to him before eleven." 

He stands and then watches me stretch and start sitting up, seeming eventually satisfied that I'm not just going to fall back asleep again.  I reach across and take the pill packet from the drawer of the bedside table, and pop one out to swallow.

"I'm gonna have a quick shower, okay" he says, but then doesn't move from standing there completely naked.  He smirks, "You look so cute when you're asleep."

My expression is probably some combination of a smile with a frown, (if that's even possible).  I can't be bothered thinking up a response when I'm still drowsy, so I just chuck the nearest pillow at him.  It hits him feebly in the chest and he lets it fall to the floor before walking off smiling, headed down the hall to the bathroom.  I climb out of bed yawning and walk across to the toilet and shower in the ensuite. 

When I come out to the kitchen about quarter of an hour later, dressed in shorts and a T-shirt and having dried my hair off but left it down, he is standing with a towel around his waist, looking impatiently at the toaster.  His chest and back are still covered in water droplets, and his hair is wet and tousled.

"It takes ages aye" I sympathise, looking at the toaster and the butter knife ready in his hand.  "I should get a new one."  I slip past him to get a bowl out of the cupboard for some cereal.

"I'm starving" he complains looking down into it once more.  "Uh, - I'm gonna grab some clothes out of the car."

As soon as he's out the door the toaster pops up immediately.  I pour milk on my cereal and then butter the toast for him and add a liberal spread of vegemite as he likes it.  He returns shortly with Jess following excitedly at his heels. 

"How well do you know your neighbour?" he asks, pulling a tank top over his head.

I sit down at the breakfast bar.  "Which one?"

"The old lady over here" he gestures across with his head.

"Not that much... What did you do?"

He fakes offence, "I didn't flash her ...if that's what you're thinking.  She just got a bit of a fright when she was doing some gardening out there."  He lets the towel drop before he pulls on some boxers and shorts.

"I'd imagine she would." 

He sees the toast and comes over to sit beside me.  "Thanks.  He starts taking big bites.  "Are you going to be ready to go soon?  You can grab the Fairlady at home if you want - you're probably more comfortable driving that."

"No, my car needs a decent run out of the city - I'll just take it."  I stand and move round to put my bowl in the dishwasher.

"Are you sure?"  His phone buzzes with a text as he asks.

"Yeah it's fine.  I'm just gonna clean my teeth."