AmBella

We all go a little mad sometimes...

// Nikki //

I grunted as I delivered yet another clothesline to Brie. I watched in awe as she rolled around the mat,Not able to get up. She clutched her stomach and curled up,Groaning and muttering something to herself before coughing.

This is what I've been waiting for.

Since we've been younger,Brie has always been seen as the 'Better twin' And well,Now she's not. She's got nothing on me. I am the current divas champion,I am ruling this divas division. No bitch in the back can come close to touching me. No diva is on my level. Not even my twin.

I've been out here for five minutes,Beating the hell out of Brie. At first it wasn't just me. Summer Rae, Tamina,Naomi,Sasha,Paige,Charlotte,Becky and damn near the whole divas division attacked her. She was in the ring having a match against Sasha when it happened.

Summer and the other girls jumped off from under the ring and beat on her for a good five minutes before I ran out. The cheers were loud as I jumped in the ring,But the second the other girls backed away and I put my shoe in Brie's face,The boo's were deafening.

I smirk to myself before shaking my head.

"Poor Brianna." I mutter to myself. "Poor baby finally doesn't have things going her way."

I giggle to myself,Running around the ring chanting 'Yes' repeatedly while pushing my arms up before coming to a sudden halt. I feel I owe the WWE universe a little explanation.

After climbing out of the ring,Grabbing a mic,A steel chair and a kendo stick,I climb back in. I crawl towards Brie's now lifeless body and sigh heavily before lifting the mic towards my lips.

"Well I suppose you're all wondering why I've done what I've done,Hmm?"

They boo me like the imbeciles they are. I roll my eyes and continue speaking.

"I didn't just throw my own twin into steel steps,Into the barricade,And into the announcers table for nothing." I chuckle. "I did it because...Well because I can of coarse. I'm the divas champ I can do whatever I want to yeah?"

"Besides that,Brie was edging her way closer and closer towards my title. Bitch thought she was smart trying to pretend she was happy for me. Trying to pretend that she didn't want me to lose my title. Well we all know she's not that great of an actor." I laugh sarcastically. "Every woman in this business has something they'd like to achieve. Of coarse,The greatest achievement is having the divas championship. I've achieved what most haven't and not only that,I've achieved what Brie couldn't. Sure she had the divas championship once but,That doesn't count because she was a horrible champ." I shrug.

"But the main reason I did this to my sister is because...I was asked to. No I wasn't asked by Triple H or Stephanie McMahon,Not even Vince asked me to." I shake my head before standing up and walking towards the ropes. "The divas,Well they have their problems with Brie. She's a bitch so you know,Who wouldn't? But no they didn't ask me to hurt my sister. You know who did though?" I smirk. "Dean. Ambrose."

His music blasts through the arena loudly and the crowd is silent for the most part,Clearly confused by what's going on. Dean appears with a microphone in his hand. He stands on the ramp and smirks at me,Giving me a small wave and blowing me a kiss.

"That's right. I asked Nikki to destroy my sister and damn if she doesn't take orders good." He laughs. I giggle,Looking towards Brie who hadn't moved an inch. She must be out cold. "I've never really liked Brie. No one has. As Nikki has called her numerous times,She's flat out a bitch. But me,I mind my own business." He shrugs. "I would've never asked Nikki to attack her sister if Brie hadn't been a cunt."

"You know what pisses me off? Getting calls at three o'clock in the morning from my sobbing girlfriend." He says walking down the ramp slowly. "Getting calls at three o'clock in the afternoon from my pissed off girlfriend." He shakes his head. "Finding my baby in a hall,Punching a wall because Brie can't stop being a bitch for ten seconds!" He yells climbing into the ring.

"Brie is a nuisance. She had to be destroyed. Simple as that." He shrugs before wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "Plus,Nikki is the best divas champion this company has ever had the privilege of seeing. Nobody wants to see this beautiful butterfly belt wrapped around Brie's scrawny waist. I think it looks the best it's ever looked wrapped around my girl's waist actually."

He says before dropping his mic. He smiles at me before clutching my face and giving me a long,Hard kiss on the lips. "You know,You being aggressive never fails to turn me on. If you had power bombed her through the announcers table I would've came right in my pants." He whispers.

"Well it's never to late,Mr. Ambrose." I wink before walking towards her to pick her up.