Saige

Here...

// Paige //

I groan as I check the clock on the wall once again. 1:23. I've been at this party for the last four hours and I haven't enjoyed myself even once. Parties are not my scene. I don't enjoy bumping and grinding with random strangers. I don't enjoy being in crowded places with people I don't know. I don't enjoy smoking weed and drinking tequila.

I'd rather be at home studying for the test we have Monday. But my friend had insisted I come here and let loose since I 'Never have any fun'. If this is her idea of fun,Then we must not have a lot in common.

"Sweetheart." The sickening voice of one of the jocks calls out. I sigh. This must be the fifth time tonight he's spoken to me. At first,I'd thought he was only being nice but I quickly learned that he only wanted one thing from me. Something I refuse to give him.

"Don't you know it's rude not to answer to someone who's calling your name?" He asks.

"Sweetheart isn't my name." I squeak out.

He smirks,Throwing his forearm on the wall next to him and leaning against it cooly. "It is if I want it to be." His smirk turns into a grin and I try to restrain myself from rolling my eyes. "I still don't understand why you won't come back to my place. It'll be fun." He laughs in a teasing tone. I try to back away from him so I won't have to smell his breath which smells like cigarettes and alcohol, But he puts his hand around my waist and pulls me right back.

"B-Because,I don't want to."

"B-B-Because I don't want to." He mocks,Rolling his eyes. "And just why not? Give me a valid reason!"

"I-"

"She doesn't need a valid reason." Someone growls from behind me. Looking over my shoulder,I'm shocked to see it's another jock that goes to my school. Seth.

"Mind your own business,Rollins." Josh hisses,Squeezing my waist. Seth must have noticed it. He quickly grabbed my arm softly and removed Josh's hand from my waist before pushing me behind him.

"I will not mind my own business." He chuckles. "You are harassing an innocent girl who has repeatedly told you throughout the night that she doesn't wanna go anywhere with you. You just don't let up do you?" He shakes his head. "And trying to justify your disgusting behavior by saying she didn't give you a valid reason shows how stupid you really are. No means no. If she said no there should've been no questions asked."

"You know,You've got a lot of mouth on you Rollins. My dad is coach for the football team,You know that. Why're you mouthing off to me,Boy? I could have your ass kicked off the team in a heartbeat." Josh smirks.

"S-Seth really,It isn't a big deal don't worry about it. I don't want you to get kicked off the team." I mumble trying to step off from behind him. He pushes me softly behind him once again.

"Don't worry,Paige. Josh's dad may be our coach but,He'd kick Josh off the team before he'd kick me off. I am the best player on the team after all. Josh here can't even shoulder tackle. If your dad has any interest in winning,He'll be sure to keep me."

Me and Josh stand looking shocked at Seth. I for one am shocked because he knows my name. Josh must be shocked because of whatever it was Seth said after he said my name.

Without another word,Josh storms off,Giving Seth the bird.

"Thanks." I mutter. He turns to me and shrugs before smiling down at me. "Yeah no problem. See you around." He says before leaning down to kiss my cheek. After he leaves I stand there for a moment,My cheek heating up. Well this is interesting.