Chapter 3

I looked like a street child when I walk beside my sister who looks like an elegant princess walking inside the mall with thousands of rich mall goers. I felt humiliated to my own self walking beside my sister.

"Its you're fault sis." She peeped from behind her shoulders and hummed in question why I was blaming her.

"I look like a street kid compared to your getup." I complained.

"Don't worry, I'll buy some clothes for you too. Let's go bro!" She dragged me to a boutique with a complete mens wear and accessories and from the looks of it, it really is expensive. She pushed me inside the fitting room and I begun fitting some clothes. And when I finally decided what I want I came out of the fitting room.

"Oh my gosh William, you look so hot!" She exclaimed and took a picture of me. She dragged me in front of a huge mirror and boy even if it was just some clothes, I really looked different, I looked like a model.

My getup is composed of some black polo with flower patterns on the lower parts of the shirt, paired with a white cardigan with black outlines. A black skinny jeans and black vans. Now that's what I call fashion, for me. Haha.

"Omoh! My brother's a big boy now." She chimed as she wiped the invisible tears in her eyes.

"Duh sis! I'm already sixteen and further more, I've already host puberty." I told her as she begun sniffing. Duh.

We paid for the clothes and again, I wasn't conscious on myself anymore since I look presentable now, not some random guy wearing only PJs when coming to the mall.

She led me to a girly boutique which made me shut my eyes in utter annoyance. The place was filled with sparkling diamonds like you see in some anime, something like that and it seems like some stars hit my eyes. The color was also too pink making my eyes burn into ashes and place screamed 'all girls! Totally no boys around.'

"My eyes!" I cried as I clutched my eyes.

"Is everything okay sir?" Someone asked me and I felt Hill pulled me away. I tried to rub my eyes that I think it would fall off anytime now.

"What's wrong?" Asked my sister. I looked at her through half open eyes due to the blinding light of some sparkles going on and covered my nose when I smell something real unpleasant for my liking.

"This place reeks of something evil you know that? And the color just gives me the creeps, its too pink and what is that smell?! Is that fart?" I asked and she smack my head immediately.

"Shut up and help me pick out my dress okay? And quit being a bitch bro." She stood up from the couch and begun walking away. "And also, its not fart you doofus, its girls perfume."

What???

I thought girls were obsessed with smelling good everyday? Do they usually wore this kind of perfume that smelled fart? No offense to you girls, but for me, it just smell way too weird.

I slumped down on the red sofa in front of a little stage with mirrors as the back ground. I pulled out my hanky out from my pockets and covered my nose. I waited for my sister and when I looked up on the little stage I felt my breath hitch.

"Do I look good?" She asked while turning around, showing me her outfit.

I'm speechless.

"Sis, if were not blood related, I would totally fall for you." I said and realizing I just blurted it out of my mouth, I immediately blushed.

"Sorry." I apologize. She just chuckled at me and begun ruffling my hair.

"Since your flustered from my outfit, then I'm taking this." She stated.

"Gideon just texted me that we should head home, dad will be announcing something."

"Really? About what?" I asked as I licked my ice cream.

"I don't know, it must be important."

After we finish eating our ice creams we quickly return home. Everyone was already inside the living room sitting comfortably in each couch. Some were just standing near the sofas and dad motioned everyone's attention. I felt eyes boring and staring at me intently but I just seemed to ignore it, maybe its just my imagination.

"I've called everyone here because I'd like to present something to you my children and as a family. And since our only daughter in our family is getting married soon, me and your mom decided to take a vacation in Hawaii before the awaited day. So any objection?" New dad asked. Well no one eventually raised their hands so dad proceeded. And just when he was about to speak, my phone rang.

"Umm, excuse me for awhile." I moved myself in the corner of the room and slide the green button to answer.

"William."

"Will, great news. Guess what?" Kerry, our tennis team captain called.

"Uh, great news?" I answered.

"Yeah! Great news. Your one of the representative picked by our school for the incoming Interschool Sports Kings in tennis category. Isn't it great?" He informed. And I think I just squealed immediately and started jumping like crazy.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Oh dear, I've never felt so much alive and kicking in my whole life since I've played tennis. I've won in many tournament but this one? Is just extraordinary. You get to play the strongest tennis player in the country in this one single event, and the winner will be known and crowned depends on the field of game. And when you win, you will be called as the Kings both in singles, doubles,and team.

"So when will be the game happening?" I asked. My smile never faltering.

"About three months from now, I just called so you can prepare yourself for this big battle Will. Were counting on you." He encourage as he end the line. I return back from my position in the group and my smile still plastered in my face.

"Mind sharing?" Hill asked. I beamed.

"I get to be picked as the representative for the upcoming Interschool Sports Kings." I said dreamily. Before I could return to the world, Hill quickly tackled me to the floor and then added by mom which seems like they're killing me.

"I'm so proud of my baby boy!" Mom squealed.

"Mom! I'm not a baby anymore! And get off me!" I yelled helplessly.

"Now this adds up to our vacation. Now pack your bags everyone, were leaving this afternoon."

Everyone chirped happily especially the youngest Zixt which hugged new dad so much he could've been choked to death. But I could see new dad was happy since his children's were also too.