Chapter 7

HI EVERYONE! I AM 'STILL' ALIVE JUST SO YOU KNOW.

Luckily, I manage to have a break from my busy life. And here it is, I finally wrote another chapter of '10 is too much!'.

While you are reading this, there might have some wrong spellings and grammar, its because I have no time to check on it. As a writer I know it is my job to check it but what can I do? I'm just excited to update after how many months of not giving you one. And also, a lot of readers wanted this story to be updated and kept on asking me, so here it is.

As soon as summer break comes, I'll have to re-edit this book because I have read a message stating that this book is just all wrong! and things. I know it was my mistake on my own part for not editing it early and just  published it right away without rechecking. But no grudges intended, its just that you can just ask me in a nice way, comment in proper language and please no bashing.

THANK YOU,

EIKIJI🙇

------

Gideons POV

Before we could reach up to our designated floor, the electric power suddenly went down making everything around black out in total darkness. Worse, we're in an enclosed space, an elevator.

I pulled my phone out from my jeans pocket and turned it on but to only end up in dismay.

"Shit! There's no signal here."

I press the torch on my phone so that I could locate the elevators emergency button in times like this. Ugh, this is hell. I pressed the button and leaned my mouth close enough on the speaker.

"Hello? Hello?! We're trap here in the elevator, we need assistance like right now." I spoke, but nobody seems to reply.

"Ugghh, maybe we should just wait here until the power comes back Will." I called out but it seems like, I was just the only one inside this very elevator. Like Will had never been with me from the start.

"Will?"

I called out again, but no reply. I turned my phone on again, and panic immediately coursed through me like ligthning when I saw William slumped on the floor, pale looking and sweating.

He look like he was dead.

"William!? What's wrong!"

I tried shaking him awake but he just kept on slumping back down, his flesh was cold like ice and sweats kept pouring down from his body.

"Oh God!"

"Attention to all passengers in the elevator. We're experiencing a short power blackout. Please do not panic. The lights will be back after a few minutes. Thank you for understanding."

"Okay, don't worry Will, we'll be fine. Don't worry."

I kept chanting those words but my worries rose to a new level when Will started to pant like a crazy madman. He was still the same from before, added now with his constant panting, I don't know what to do anymore.

"Please calm down bro." Before I knew it, the power went back on and finally the elevators dinged after a few seconds and thank God it functioned properly. It rose up to our designated floor and the doors immediatley opened up.

"Sorry for the trouble si-"

"Fuck! Call some medics will you?!" I shouted at the two guys who seemed to be a security guard to get medical attention.

The one who spoke quickly reach out to his radio and call for a medical attention. They arrived as quickly as possible and immediately took care of Will.