Chapter 6

Gideons POV

"Good morning kids, did you have fun last night?"

Dad asked as we gather around the table to have our breakfast and luckily, I wasn't that affected by hangover.

"Dad, were stuck in our room and it was the most boring part of our lives." Faith retorted which made the other youngsters nodded in agreement.

"You can go partying sooner when you hit your legal age, so just enjoy your youthful days unlike us, were already old."

"Dad, your the only old man here, don't drag us to that boat." Shaw called out which made everyone in the table laughed.

The waiters finally served our breakfast and goodness, the smell of the food hit my nostrils like a slap that had my mouth watering in delight. This is the first time in history that I've craved for food like this. Well, time to dig in.

"Wait." Everyone stopped and looked at Ashley, our stepmother, called out. "Where's Will?"

Holy mother fucking cow.

William's POV

"Holy shit! This ice cream tastes great Lind."

I exclaimed as I kept scooping on the delicious ice cream this irish girl just offered me. She saw me sleeping on some bench just this dawn when she was on her daily jog when she thought that I was a dead corpse. I laugh really hard from that.

"So where're you from Willy?" She asked and I looked at her.

"Originally from England but transferred to America when my mom remarried." I explained between gulps of ice cream.

"Oh, so your english. Cool."

"Yup. How 'bout you?" I asked, attention on the mouth watering bucket of ice cream.

"Well yeah, irish but I originally lived here though."

"Oh cool." I replied.

"So... d'you have a girlfriend?" She asked as she run her index finger on my arm.

"Nope. Are you applying?" I joked.

"Can I?"

'Wait, is she flirting with me?'

"Haha, I was just joking. I'm not really a guy who's good at having relationships." I explained and quickly her smile faded from her face and was replaced with a disappointed expression.

"Your one funny guy. I like you."

"You like me? Well I don't like you."

"Excused me?!"

"Joke..." I taunted. It's hard to calm a storm y'know and this ice cream is heaven.

"Oh. Your really funny." I shrug and ignored her as she rants about her daily life when suddenly, my phone rang.

"Your phones ringing."

"Yup. Heard it." I put my bucket of ice cream down on my lap and grab my phone from my pocket and quickly answered it.

"He-"

"Where the fuck are you William James Hall!" Gideons voice boomed out of my speaker. I caressed my ears for awhile before bringing it back again to my ears.

"And where the fuck did you get my number?"

"Get your ass back here in the hotel, everyone's worried. In just a minute, you have to be here by now!"

Before Gideon could rant over and over and over again, I pressed the end call button. And immediately my phone begun ringing again.

"Aren't you gonna pick that up?" Asked Lind.

"Nah.... they just want me home. So I have to go, thanks for this." I pointed to the ice cream and jogged off.

"See ya Will! Bye!"

'Oh dear, Gideon has his temper on me now.'

I jogged a few kilometers from the park and into the huge hotel we're staying in. It was now 7:38 in the morning and many people are already roaming the streets of hawaii. I went inside the building and directly went to the counter in the lobby.

"Um... can you tell me where the dining hall is located?" I asked the lady behind the desk.

"Oh, just go right to that huge door over there sir and you'll find it there."

"Thank you very much."

I quickly ran to the direction the lady pointed, brushing and passing some other guest on my way. I twist the knob of the door and opened it slowly and eureka! it is indeed the dining hall. I slid inside and begun to roam my eyes around the room to locate everyone.

"Where are they?" I whispered to myself when I couldn't find them.

But suddenly, someone tugged on the back collar of my shirt and dragged me to somewhere.

"Hey! Whats the big idea?!" I yanked whoevers hand it was and faced him directly and it was Gideon.

"Yeah Will, asked yourself what's the big idea? You went off running in the middle of the night and you didn't even tell a word to one of us. What if something bad happened to you?" Gideon sneered at me angrily.

"I can take care of myself. Besides, my mom already knows my habit of not telling her about my whereabouts." I retorted back.

"Knows? Your mom was dead worried and kept on crying till now! Have some descency will you?" And I was silent from what I've heard. Mom kept on crying?

"See? You can't even utter a single word. Everyone was worried about you Will, and you should consider that. Lets go, it seems like were getting too much attention." Gideon grab my arm and pulled me with him into the elevator.

"Where're we going?" I asked silently as we entered the elevator.

"To the family's suite. Everyones in there."

And after those words, no more conversations were exchanged between us. The elevator ride was also dead silent and awkward to have one.

"Y'know? Dad almost called the FBI just to find you and luckily your mom prevented him to do so." Gideon stated which seemed to lightened the mood. And it made me chuckled lightly to be honest.

"I'm so-"

Before I could finish what I was about to say, the power went down and the elevator stopped before we could get out of the lift. The enclosed space was really dark and was suffocating making me sweat and unable to breath normally.

"Shit, theres no signal in here."

I kept quite as I hear Gideons voice slowly fades from my hearing.