19.) Kuro (Sword Art Online)

Name: Kuro Neko

Gender: Male

Personality: Blunt, doesn't take anything serious, loves to tease random players, emotionless.

Crush?: "No." He bluntly states shrugging, looking over to you emotionless

Likes: Cute Adorable pets, sleeping, Teasing random players, pranks, and messing with Kirito

Dislikes: Getting woken up, interrupted, clingy girls, people talking bad about his dead sister

Weapon: A regular looking sword, once in a while in fighting, the sword would begin to glow a mystical green color, causing the attacks to thrusts faster and stronger.

His sword has the ability to shoot Ninja stars if he would have the time to.

He also has another weirdness weapon that some people mistakes for just a yawn ball. In reality, the yawn ball has unlimited string, in fighting the sting would turn into more like a steel chain, and starts to crush the opponent lowing there health bar.

Level: 27

Bio: Nothing special but to say that he doesn't mind being in the sword art online world. He claims it always better then the real world.

But yet, in the game, he used to be with his sister when his sister died in front of him, trying to protect him as he felt that suddenly wave of life leave him.

Knowing whoever dies in the game, times in his world. With that mention, he is scared to go back to his world and tell his parents that....there only....daughter died.

But he is still fighting for clearing the 100 floor, the little promise he did to his sister was, "tell mom and father I love them. Please, don't die."

(Thinking of making a own character interview •-• Anyone wants a character for me to interview first?)