1. Harmless Predator ~

To better to understand the character, you can read Broken and Snapshot (my other stories) but you don't have to. All my Haikyuu Fanfiction stories relate with each other.

Please Enjoy :D
________________________________________________
Mihane POV
(1st day of school in Aobajousai High)

The first day of school in a new environment. I inhale some fresh air with my hips on my side and smile. Now the first thing to do when you come to a new place. I grab a pair of binoculars from my backpack and quickly hide in a bush as I look around for some attractive boys that pass by the school gates... For those who don't, I'm a boy-crazy otaku!!! I'm boy crazy because I aim for only the best boys out there and nothing less and I'm an otaku because I love writing fanfic and manga stories about these hot guys and myself. I chuckle as I watch the boys pass by, boys are like fish. There are so many of them out in the sea, but there's only one me. If I don't like one, there's always a better one. After all a guy can't be a guy without sexy features. They need to have the body, the looks, the skills, the ...

I start drooling again and I quickly clean myself up. I got distracted again from fantasizing a boy's body and looks. I slap my cheeks hard. I need to focus on one main thing... To find the best of the best boys and rank them down!!! I check my cellphone and see that it's the time where everyone typically arrives to school. I put the binoculars close to my eyes as I check up the boys to see who fits my personal tastes. Hmm.....

Average. (Shinji Watari)

Ew. Gross. (Kentaro Kyotani)

Somewhat hot. (Takahiro Hanamaki)

My eyes move around like a hungry predator waiting for its prey. This high school really does have a lot of first years that just graduated from Kitagawa Daiichi Middle School... meaning almost the same boys from my previous school ... I swear this isn't as fun as I wanted it to be. I sigh and notice a person looms over at me making me unable to complete my task. I grit my teeth seeing the emotionless face boy that I know all too well, "Kunimi! Get out of the way I need to find boys," I shout already knowing that's it him without even a second glance.

"I would like to, but Riko kept on nagging on me to find you before you do anything stupid," he says and I turn my head in rejection to his idea.

"I don't know what you're talking about, but I'm just observing. So let me be okay? Shoo Shoo~" I gesture him to leave and I can hear him grit his teeth as he tries to keep his regular composure.

"Tch. Whatever. Riko is going to kill you later on in class," Kunimi clicks his tongue and a vein pops on my head.

"Well whatever to you too!" I stick my tongue out and watch him leave with a hint of annoyance as I get back to my favorite part of the first day of school... finding hot boys. I watch for a couple of minutes and see a couple of students come into the school, but not as much as before. Eventually there seem to be no signs of any more students coming to school. I sigh... I have too much high expectations. I lean against the tree and think a little about how I became more open to being boy-crazy and fanfic/manga otaku. Maybe it was back in Uwamushi middle school when I first met Sakura Hirai, a classmate of mine... or should I say my first real best friend, who really changed me to make me become who I am today.

I rest myself up on the tree, letting the tree's shade and the windy air cool me down as I reminisce about the old days. I smile to myself as I think of myself as the more reserved type of girl from the past and the loud girl I am now can even be related in the first place. I didn't think anyone would accept the truth of how I was an otaku and a boy hunting girl however I was wrong. Sakura may have not known, but her willingness to accept me as a person made me change. Sakura wasn't even all that friendly... however she would always see eye to eye to someone when it came to things like that. Even an boy-loving otaku like me felt like I could tell her everything I felt... I miss her, she was truly my best friend. I never had to act differently in front of her and now I'm open to my interests because of her. I check my cellphone on wattpad to check my stories and go back to my text message box that was empty... If only she would text me back it already been a year... if only I had a cellphone as a middle school student because maybe all those letters I sent to her were never delivered even the one with my phone number on it.