3. Dreamy Prince

Mihane POV
(Next Day - In class)

Ever since I was a little child, I always fell in love with the stories between the princess and the prince. The idea that there's always a prince out there to save the girl and to be by her side forever. I had always wish to find my perfect Prince Charming out in this silly world called reality.

Then when I was elementary school, I secretly gotten into reading manga mostly shoujo and romance stories to pass by time. Without realizing it, reading manga became close to an addiction. Even though they were cliche and predictable stories, I would always continue reading it because the guys were drawn to be really handsome looking but also because I would always imagine myself as the main girl in the story who would end up finding the boy of my dreams.

There were times when boys tried to confess their love to me in middle school, but none of the boys were ever to my high expectations so I would reject them. However right now it's my first year in Aobajousai and I believe that my debut as the main girl has come. I'm 15 years old and I finally found the prince of dreams. Oikawa Tooru! I have only seen him a few times in school, but just the image of him burns in my brain. He's so attractive and so perfect!!! He's ideal boyfriend that I need to have!!! I will be single no more!!!

"Mihane stop daydreaming in class, it's gross," Riko points to the side of mouth. "Besides you're drooling a pool on your desk." She tells me and I quickly wipe the drool from the side of my mouth.

"I'm not drooling!" I shout waking myself up from my dreamland and scan my desk for any pool of drool that Riko claim I made. I look around and notice Kunimi sitting in his desk next to me sleeping with his forehead down. "Look at Kunimi! He's napping in class why don't you go bother him!" I point at Kunimi.

"Shut up Mihane." Kunimi says as he reluctantly wakes himself up from his nap. He rubs his eyes and glares at me. "It's the end of class anyways it doesn't matter."

"You were sleeping in class too," I bluntly state clearly remembering how Kunimi was having a peaceful nap while the teacher was teaching class.

"Well you daydream everyday in class about boys," Kunimi retorts.

"Good looking boys with rock hard abs and a good looking face!" I correct him. "Besides my eyes are open in class. You don't bother to even pretend to be awake!" I try to prove my point at how I'm a better student, but it soon goes against me.

He turns his head and looks me in the eye. "You can say that, but who has the higher grades in class," Kunimi smirks knowing that it's his win and my face flushes red in embarrassment.

"Grades do not prove a person's intelligence!" I shout and Kunimi covers his ears.

"Sure it doesn't." Kunimi sarcastically say and tries to go back to his nap, but out of nowhere Kindaichi slams the classroom door open.

"I can believe you guys are all in the same class!" Kindaichi shouts gaining the attention of the entire class.

"Kindaichi what are you doing here?" Riko asks him.

"They forgot to give these to us yesterday. We need to have these forms filled in order to take part in club activities." Kindaichi answers Riko's question and hands us the club registration forms.

"Thanks for the forms," Riko says. "When is it due?"

"As soon as possible," he easily answers. "We can hand it to the captains now since its our break."

"Nice thinking Kindaichi, I totally forgot about signing a registration form," I look through the paper.

"Mihane, you're lucky you even made it into the volleyball team," Kunimi bluntly states and I grit my teeth in anger.