5. Wrong Love Letter

Iwaizumi POV

Right now I want to kill Shittykawa. I want to beat him down to the pulp for being the idiotic flirt that he is. His playboy personality is annoying the hell out of me because it's involving me. I got my hopes up for nothing! Goddamn that piece of shit!

(After practice - 20 minutes ago)

Once a long day of volleyball practice ends, we head to the locker room to change into our regular clothes.

"Hm... Iwaizumi have you been working out lately?" Hanamaki questions seeing me with my shirt off.

"A little," I vaguely answer not wanting to hear any of Hanamaki's sleazy comments that are normally directed towards Oikawa.

"Look look!" Oikawa waves his hands around to get our attention. "I've been working out a ton like Iwa-chan!" Oikawa proudly claims as he tries to flex his invisible muscles.

This idiot.

"You're all stick," Matsukawa bluntly states. "Everyone has more muscles than you."

"So cruel Mattsun~" Oikawa cries.

I sigh. I don't understand how I could be with him all by years.

A smirk forms on Hanamaki's face and I could already sense him ready to mess with me. Why am I around people who are either easy to mess with like Oikawa or people who like to mess with others like Hanamaki and Matsukawa. Where's the in-between?

Hanamaki chuckles. "I think I know why you're working out more than usual. You're trying to show off some of your biceps to Misaki right?" He says waggling his eyebrow up and down. "Girls like buff guys with abs and muscles. I would know~"

Matsukawa applauds him. "Preaching."

My face flushes bright red and Oikawa's eyes widen. W-What the hell!? I quickly put my clothes on to try to distract myself from their conversation.

"Some girls are like that but Misaki isn't one of them," Oikawa points out in a somewhat serious tone much to my surprise and Hanamaki shakes his head.

"I'm sure many girls think that way even Misaki," Hanamaki claims. "Iwaizumi's face is turning bright red just thinking about it."

"S-Shut up! You should mind your own business! H-How would you know what girls like???" I blurt out in a stutter and try to keep my composure. I can't even imagine Misaki saying she likes boys with abs and muscles... not that I'm against the possible idea. I have abs and muscles.

Hanamaki shrugs. "I'm the one with an actual girlfriend. Yui is a smart one to choose someone handsome like me." He proudly points to himself.

"How does Makki have a longer relationship than me?!" Oikawa cries. "All the girls ask me out, but they break up with me within a one month period???"

"Quality over quantity of course," Hanamaki says in a mocking tone. "I treat my girl with the utter most love and respect."

Matsukawa nudges me on the shoulder. "You hear that Iwaizumi? The longest relationship you ever had with a girl was Misaki, but you got to admit you got a strong relationship with Oikawa. Maybe you should consider going out with Oikawa if you don't get Misaki," Matsukawa snickers. Hanamaki laughs at Matsukawa's remark and high-fives him.

I look at all of them with a deadpan expression and a silent anger. "Don't even."

I put my gym clothes into my locker and notice a strange letter tuck inside. What is this?