1. Our Last Year

There are some characters that you might not know, to have a better understanding you can read my other Haikyuu stories, but you don't have to. All my Haikyuu Fanfiction Series stories relate with each other.

Please Enjoy :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rina POV

"Rina, I don't want to go take pictures of the up-coming first years," my friend, Touya, whines to me as we walk towards the school entrance. "Can you do it for me????" He pouts with a attempted puppy dog face. I give him a dark smile and he shuts his mouth with lots of sweat falling behind his back. "N-Nevermind, I'm just going to go do it on my own," he flees away knowing that something possibly bad can happen.

That's right, he's one of the few people who know... I was a past delinquent during my middle school years. I have an appearance of a cute petite girl, but that's not close to the truth. I shut my heart in the past believing no one loved me and got into a lot of dangerous fights. I can only think about the person who saved me. Sugawara.

(4 years years ago)

"Mom how could keep everything a secret from me! I didn't know about his proposal to you until I heard it from Yamato himself. It didn't matter that he was the one who told me because I was happy for you two. Yet now you tell you've been pregnant!? You're not even married yet! For how long have you been pregnant?!" I angrily shout at her as she decides to tell me the secret she's been trying to hide from me.

"Rina it doesn't matter I love him! I love Yamato! He helped me everyday when I needed it the most. He can be the father figure to help you!" my mom says in tears. "Rina it hasn't just been me. You've been keeping secrets from me too. Look at you Rina, everyday I see you with bruises and cuts. What are you doing out there?!" My mom shouts at me and I turn my head away to avoid her gaze.

I already know what I did. Fights. That's all I ever done ever done. Nothing even hurts anymore. My mom never came home and I was by myself... What could she have expected from someone that was pulling her life down. Without me she wouldn't need to suffer so much. She could be happy with her new family.

"Mom. I'm going." I tell her as I walk out of the door. Her expression seems as if she is in pain, but she can't say anything to hold me back. I close the door and walk out at night in the neighborhood. I drag my feet around as I walk to the endless road of no where. I just want to be alone.

"Hey it's Rina!" One of the girls says. I recognize her in a second, she's a gang member from a middle school near by here. All the girls around her come up to me and surround me in a circle as if they were trapping their prey.

"We heard you hurt one of our members. Do you want to mess with us?" The leader of the gang asks me. I glare at her and they all flinch. What big mouths can't even do what they say. I hate people like that.

"Shut the hell up," I bluntly answer. The leader in the groups balls her fist and tries to hit me, but I easily dodge it. "Too slow", then all the girls start running towards me trying to beat me up. I could have probably made them fall to the floor, yet I wasn't in the mood. I give them a few punches, but in the end I let myself get beaten up much more than usual. It doesn't hurt... Nothing hurts. The girls all run away after realizing how impossible it was to gang up on me. 

I trudge to the school fences as the raindrops fall from the sky. I laugh, I end up at the school grounds, the one place I can care the least about. In the cold rain, I was in pain with no one there beside me. It was inevitable, if this what fate brought down on me... I would just have let myself suffer since the beginning. I put my back on the back on the hard metal fence to keep my body up. I just want to die. I slowly close my eyes, if only it can end now.