moving.....

hi all this is another story that i wanted to write i hope that you all love it......

still going to be working on the other ones just i had this idea so i had to write it done.

This all ways happens life starts to be going really well and then something goes and messes it up. Or maybe It not something maybe its me. 

My name is Bella Swan, I have pale skin and long dark brown hair with some red in it sometimes. I have brown eyes and I have a slim body type or so people tell me. I am in my Junior year of high school. I live in Phoenix, Arizona with my mom (Renee) and her husband (soon to be ex-husband Phil). They have been together and married for as long as I can remember. I hate him and i hate to say it since i want my mom to be happy but I am glad they are not going to be with each other. My mom says that he isn't the reason that my parents got divorce but I feel that if my mom hadn't met him then my parents would still be together.

I moved to Arizona  with my mom when I was really young because my mom and dad (Charlie) couldn't make it work, well i should say my mom couldn't make it work she hated it there. You see i was born in Forks, Washington a small town were everybody knows everything about you and don't even get me started on how much it rains there like a monsoon of rain, Its never sunny but like four days out of the year maybe. It sounds funny but i don't know why my mom  left if she could have just made it work I could be living with my dad and mom together. Its sad some times cause I miss my mom when i visit Charlie but then when i leave my dad I miss him. I am older now so I know what I want I just have to talk to my mom and dad.

 I just hate it here and I want to go and get to know my dad and be a family with him now.  I can't wait to get there.

 I was just about finished with all my packing and was getting excited about it had like four boxes and four suitcases I leave for the air port in the morning and I still cant talk with my mom  I mean we talk but I know that she is upset and happy all the same time. When we do talk about it  she just tells me that it was fine and I need to go and be happy with Charlie and that she will be fine. She is looking for other jobs in other states.

Just packed my last box when I started to think about the day i asked my dad and my mom found out....

FLASHBACK.....

It was late one night in July****

I can't believe there fighting again, Its getting old. All i can say is I can't wait for this to be all over. I started  to read my favorite book waiting for my dad  to call me it was Sunday so we have father daughter time on the phone. We have done it forever  I love it since we don't get to see each other but every other year. that is until I was fourteen and I told both my parents I wanted to spend the summers each year with my dad. let me just say my dad was happy my mom well not so much.

My phone rang brining me out of my thoughts.

"Hi Daddy" I said over the phone without even knowing it was my dad or not.

"Hi Bells how are you sugar sorry my call is so late long day at the station" he told me. My dad was always worried about me since we aren't together. He hates to miss our Sunday father/daughter phone calls.

"No dad its all good I have just been reading in my room. I also am glad you called now cause mom can't hear me and I really wanted to ask you something?" I explained.

"Okay sugar whats up" he asked.  I thought about how I was going to say it I mean I am sure that he wouldn't mind and we could get everything ready for school but still I was nervous I hadn't realized that I was not talking to him. "Bella you there, Is something going on with you and your mom" He asked me.

"Oh sorry dad I was jsut thinking about how to ask you something" I told him. "Just tell me that's the best way sweetie" he said.

"Okay so I want to come live with you for the rest of school and maybe stay there for college I feel like I want to have some father daughter time and i was robbed mine so I want it now". I explained.

"Bell's that is great news I can't wait when do you want to be here ill get everything set up for you, I am so happy you have know idea how much you just made my year." he told me. All I could think about was that my dad was happy and I was going to get to spend more time with him then just the summer. "Oh dad you can't tell mom she doesn't know I don't know how to tell her I am nervous how do I tell my own mom that I don't want to stay here anymore and I want to live with you" I explained my dad just told me that it would be hard but she loves me and she would be okay with it.

just then my door opened and my mom came in. she looked sad and I new that she heard me talking to Charlie. "Bella if you want to live with your dad then fine start packing ill get you a  ticket and tell your father I will call him later." she said walking out and shutting the door behind her.

"Dad I don't think I have to worry she just found out" was all that I could tell him. "Bella its going to be fine don't think about that you need to decided for you not for me or your mother I love you Bell's and I can't wait to see you." My dad was so sweet when he talked to me. "OH dad mom said that she would call you tomorrow" it told him we said our good byes and our I love you's and i was so happy how much time I was going to spend with my dad now and meet new friends and see old friends. But I still have to see how my mom is feeling.....

END OF FLASHBACK..

the next thing I know I am Asleep dreaming about all the fun times I had with my mom, then the visits I had with my dad......