Chapter 1

Who made the beautiful cover? nightlies thanks btw :)

"Mommy I'm hungry" the two year old boy tells his mom.. Who looks down at him frowning.

"Mark you are about to eat baby " she tells him bending her already big belly down to pick up her two year old.

"Where's your brothers" she asks him kissing his cheek.

"In their rooms playing xbox" Mark tells him trying to get out of his mothers embrace. She laughs putting him down.

"Go tell Will and Darmone to come eat Dinner, before it gets cold" She tells him as he runs off to his older brothers room.

Tori fixed her kids plate wishing she had a little more help to provide for her sons and her on the way daughter.

Three kids already and she's only 31 this was never how she planned her life to go, but she wouldn't change it for the world.

She loves her boys with her life and she'll protect them till the end.

"Hey mom can I go over Sam's house tomorrow his mom just bought him the new call of duty and I really want to play" Darmone asks helping his mom take the ayes out of the cabinets.

"Who is Sam again?" She asks putting plates in the table.

"Will if you don't get in here and fix the drinks you won't be eating today and bring your brother with you" Tori yells down the hall. Turning back to look at her second oldest son.

"Long black hair always have the guitar" Darmone describes seeing that his mother is still lost he smiles "he came over yesterday" he tells her getting the forks out as his brothers come into the kitchen.

"Oh yeah as long as you have your phone with you and actually answer the phone when I call you then yeah sure you can go" she says kissing her oldest son forehead.

He swats his mother away jokingly. He kisses his moms cheek and get the cups out.

He fixes everybody kool- aid and set it on the table.

They eat their dinner while talking about nothing.

"Oh your fathers coming to pick you guys up next week y'all need to pack" Tori tells her kids.

"And I want you to call me every night or I'll personally come over their myself to see what's going on" she says

"Yes ma'am I'll answer the phone this time" Will says taking the last bite of his food. Standing up he takes his mothers plate to the sink and run some dishwater.

"If you wanna come home early you can do that too. Just call me and I'll come pick you guys up" she tells her sons who nods

"'Mom we do this every month we're going to be fine." Darmone says handing his brother his plate, as he starts rinsing the dishes putting them in the dish rack.

Tori's proud of her boys growing up to be such handsome respectful young men hopefully nothing like their daddy.

She still don't understand why she fell for a guy like him and again to having her fourth child.

"Will I have to get to work watch your brothers and don't let nobody in not even god he doesn't need your permission to come into the house" she says grabbing her purse and keys making sure her phone's in her  bag she unlocks the door.

"When you gone be home mama?" Will asks knowing he won't be able to sleep until she gets back.

"Midnight don't wait up for me baby I'll be back promise and make sure your  brothers don't  stay up all night" she says leaving her home.

Driving to work Tori Parks her car walking into the BlackCafe she doesn't know what Brian was thinking when he named his cafe that.

She clocks in and put on her to little apron. "Hey kelly" she says to her best friend.

"Hey Tori how's the kids?" She asks after she gave a customer their order. "As good as they can be" she says smiling at a blonde man who comes in.

"Hello welcome to the BlackCafe" Tori says smiling at the handsome man.

"Uh hi what can I get 2 black coffee's and an apple juice" he orders as Tori punches in the orders telling him the price he gives her the money.

She goes to start his order when she feels a sharp pain. She bends over holding her belly.

"Tori are you okay!!" Kelly says rushing over to her rubbing her back.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine babies just trying to tell me something" Tori says that's her explanation for everything.

"You go sit down Tori you can't take chances." Kelly says turning toward the drinks but Tori holds her hand up.

"I got it" she says standing up and fixing the mans order handing it to him.

"Sorry for the wait Mr.Bradley and ms. Tori isn't having a good day" she says

"Bradley what's taking you so long?" A beautiful blonde head lady asks coming into the cafe.

Bradley looks over at the woman smiling as she walks into his arms.

"I was just coming out baby" he says kissing her forehead. He looks back at Tori and put a five in her tip jar.

Tori says thanks and smiles at the couple, she's reminding of her ex boyfriend in high school and how they used to be lovey dovey  like this one.

She smiles "have a great day" she says as they walk away.  She yawns and greets the next customer.

Giving their order it's time for her break. She sits down in the booth by a window closing her eyes for a few minutes.

"Tori wake up sweetie your breaks been over for thirty minutes" Brian the cafe's owner tells her shaking her shoulders softly.

Tori wakes with a startle. "What's wrong is it my kids" Tori says looking worriedly up at her boss.

"No sweetie your breaks over but I'm going to give you the rest of the day off, go home and get some rest" Brian says rubbing Tori's back as she gets up with a grunt.

"I need the money Brian" she says looking sadly at her boss.

"I got you Tori just go lay down at home before you stress my nieces." He says rubbing his sisters belly. Tori nods and walks out of the building waving at Kelly at her car.

She waves back as they drive off together.

Tori opens her house door and call for her oldest son knowing he's still up waiting on her.

"Mom your back early" he says taking her things and closing the door.

"Yeah your uncle thought I was stressing the kids." Tori says laughing as she sits on the couch turning the tv to the news on.

"Oh my god"