"How do you know Bradley Stullule!!" Darmone asks his mother as try head home.

"That's none of your business Darmone" Tori answers laying her hand on her belly.

"Mom you know Bradley Stullule our future Mayor and its none  of our business?" Darmone says again.

"Do you want to be grounded again?" She asks looking behind her at her son.

"I can if you tell me how you know him" he replies back"

"Fine" she says turning back around.

"So your going to tell us?" He asks hopefully.

"No...but your ground for 3 weeks" she answers as Her son pulls into their gated apartment building.

"But mom I have a date next week!!" Darmone exclaims.

Tori turns around to look at her son who apparently is dating someone she didn't know about.

"Who?"

"Who what?" He asks his mother confused.

"Your girlfriend"

"Stacy Calligan and she's not my girlfriend" Darmone says

"Yet" Will adds as he opens the front door for his mother and brothers.

"It's a study date I don't like Stacy at all" Darmone says putting Mark on the couch.

"Sure D. Go put the beef on for me will you I have to make a phone call" Tori says answering her phone.

"Hello" she answers walking into her room

"Tori its Bradley"

"Hey howd you get my number?" Tori asks

"It's the same as when we were together" Bradley says sounding tired and frustrated.

"Oh yeah forgot" Tori says not telling him she kept the same number all these years because of him.

"I want to see you" he says "I had to talk to you" he adds trying to clarify.

"When?" She asks sitting in her bed.

"Tomorrow when the kids go to school?"

"Sure you can meet me at the cafe in sure my brother would love to see you" Tori tells him, he says okay and hang up.

Sighing Tori heads back to the kitchen where will is helping cook dinner.

"Hey mama foods almost done, you should go rest" Will says turning around to see his mom standing in the door.

"Alright" Tori says smiling at her boys.

Walking into the living room she lays on the couch watching the news.