Chapter 2

Tori covers her mouth as she looks at the tv. "It's him" she whispers right as her son walks in.

"Mom what's wrong?" Her son asks as he comes back into the living room.

She shakes her head tears in her eyes. She knew he seemed familiar she knew that He looked to much like her ex to much like her first love  to not be him.

"Nothing baby you need to get some sleep" she says moving her hand from her mouth she looks at her oldest son.

"Are you sure mama cause schools out  tomorrow and I could take you to the hospital if you need" Will tells his mother.

She shakes her head. "Go to bed honey" she says rubbing the arm he put on her shoulder.

"I just realized something is all" she says. Will nods and walks out the room.

She rubs her belly as she wonders if He recognized her, probably not she doesn't look the same as she did in high school and especially not when she's pregnant.

She listens to Bradley on the tv.

"Will you be running for president Mr. Stillule?" A reporter asks as Bradley stands on the stage, his wife next to him.

"The question you have to ask yourself is America ready for me to be President" Bradley says earning a few chuckles. "But yes I will be running for the Democratic Party this year and I would love for America to come out to the gathering next week at the Jackson Park." He tells the camera smiling, as his secretary walks onto stage.

"That will be all for today everyone!! Hope to see you next week" She says smiling at the camera as she leads Bradley off the stage.

"Well one more question Mr. Stillule!!" A reporter yells before Bradley's off the stage.

Bradley walks back to the podium with a smile.

"Rumor has it that you were seen with an ex-lover last night is that true?" The reporter asks.

Bradley's smile fades a little. "No that is not true I was with my wife last night, I haven't seen any of my past friends since high school" he says "that will be all for today thank you all for coming, have a safe trip home" Bradley says smiling as he walks off the stage.

So it's true he didn't recognize her last night. That's a good thing she thinks sitting up on the couch she groans as she tries to stand up.

She looks up at the clock. 4 in the morning. She stayed up all night, watching the newsmen talking about Bradley's mini speech.

She turns the tv off and walk to her room careful not to wake her kids.

She opens her smallest child's room, she sits beside his bed kissing his forehead she fixes the blanket over him.

She leaves the room quietly headed to her own. When she hears the home phone ringing.

"Who would be calling this early in the morning?" She asks herself as she walks in the kitchen to answer the phone.

"Hello?" She asks into the phone.

"Hey Tori sorry to bother you this early in the morning but I won't be able to keep the boys next week something came up" her ex husband says into the phone.

"You mean someone came up... It's whatever John they didn't want to come over anyways" she says hanging up the phone she gets a bottle of water out of the fridge.

Walking into her room she lays down in bed and falls asleep.

"Mom wake up" mark says shaking his mom softly.

"Mark come out of momma room" will says grabbing his little brothers hand.

"What do y'all want?" Tori says opening looking over at her boys.

"Darmone's trying to cook again" mark says as his mom slides her feet in her slippers.

"Darmone if you don't get out this kitchen right now!!" She shouts walking quickly to the kitchen, where she sees John sitting at her kitchen table.

"What'd I tell you about letting him  in this house boys" she says slapping the back of will's head.

"Ouch, you have a lot of strength for a pregnant woman" will says as his mom hits him again.

"What do you want?" Tori says fixing her robe over her big belly.

Darmone puts  his burnt eggs on a plate.

"How do you not  know how to cook eggs?" She asks looking at his eggs.

Darmone shrugs, "blame dad" he says sitting down at the table.

"Guys go get your shoes, since you wanna wake me up this morning we can go grocery shopping." She tells them. She turns back to the john sitting at the table.

"Um yes what are you doing here.. At eight in the morning John?" She asks looking at the man she use to love.

"Well since I can't get my kids next week I wanted to take them out today Tori" John says looking over at his ex-wife.

"We're busy today.. You should have thought about that when you made plans for your vistation week now can you please leave I have to get ready" Tori says standing up out of her chair groaning.

"I got you good didn't I" John says watching Tori's big baby bump.

"Shut up John" Tori says rubbing her belly. Opening the fridge she grabs the orange juice carton empty.

"Darmone Santinez Hall why the hell did you leave the carton in here if it was empty!!" Tori shouts

"Sorry mama I forgot to take it out" Darmone tells his mom as he rushes in the kitchen to throw the empty cartoon in the trash.

"Are your brothers ready yet?" Tori asks noticing that John is still sitting at the table with an amused look on his face.

"Go get will to escort your father out please" Tori says fixing herself a glass of milk.

"I can leave by myself but this is technically still my house so I can stay here for as long as I like" John says

"Your incorrect there when you signed the divorce papers you gave this house To mom." Darmone says fixing his mom a ham and cheese sandwich.

"How would you know that boy" John says standing up abruptly.

"Sit your ass down John" Tori says standing in front of her son angry.

"He wants to be a lawyer so I let him read our divorce papers and agreements... And other stuff" Tori says As her oldest son comes in.

"You need to leave dad" he says moving out of the way for John to walk past.

John ignores his oldest son. "That is none of his business Tori a kid should know his place"

"Like you knew yours?" Tori snaps. "You need to leave before I call the police" she says knowing how John hates them.

He laughs shrugging "call them what they gone do?" He asks with a smirk.

"Arrest you for trespassing and disturbing the peace" Tori says with her phone out.

Johns smirk falls and he backs out of the room. "I'll be back" he says and leaves patting will on the shoulder.