Chapter 1:bye bye house!

Willow

     “Wake up, we are going to be late for the new academy if you don’t get that lazy but of yours up this freaking instant, Will!”, Gabriel screamed at me.

“Fuck off”, was my smart reply in which ended me a slap on the head as a reward from him. “Damn it that hurt Gabe!” I bellowed at him. That boy has a serious heavy hand, I thought.

      “I’m sorry, it’s just that you shouldn’t cuss Will its bad for you, stupid. I’ve told you so many times before.” he said exasperated that I still haven’t learned.” Now get up or I will throw you over my shoulder and carry you to that class in your pj’s” he threatened me as he narrow his eyes into slits which made his eyes get a mischievous glint.

            “Nah I’m good” I responded and went back to sleep enveloped in the warmness of my sheet cocoon. Suddenly the warm was replaced by the cold I shivered and then stopped it was horribly quiet.” Gabe, babe, we can work this out right I mean i-ahhhh”I was interrupted because he decided to carry me over his shoulder.

            “I warned you will” he told me, I felt him shrug underneath me .We passed the white corridor. Then, finally my lucky break was there an open door. I latched my finger on the edge of it and pulled with all my might.” Fuck Willow. Let the damn door go!” he grunted out as he was trying to pull me away.” Shit! Stop! I’ll put you down I swear I will just stop! “He screamed once I started kicking with all my might trying to be put down on the floor by him.

He then did something I didn’t expect, he just threw me off his back like nothing I clenched my teeth as I fell on the wooden floor.” Gabriel that freaking hurt you dumb-butt! I screeched as I glared at a smirking Gabe.

“Just go get ready babe .We have approximately forty-five minutes to go better hurry your arse ta-ta darling” he spoke in a posh accent and ran away.

            I huffed and stood up,”damn angel demon I swear” I grunted out as I walked back to my room to get ready. Once I got to my room I looked around it. I was going to miss this place I thought. My eyes roamed over my dark blue painted walls each one of the walls in my room had writing on all of them being random thoughts, poems, lyrics, life lessons Etz. The room that was once cluttered in clothes and sheets of paper was now clean. All that was left was my beautiful guitar and new pair of clothes that I was going to change on. I took a quick shower and dressed myself in a grey v-cut shirt that had a hoodie attacked to it, a pair of black leggings and finally some beat up old combers that I’ve had since I was in ninth grade. I straightened my hair and applied eyeliner on my blue eyes pop out. My blue eyes were one of the things I was proud to inherit from my mother in which I loved oh so much. I looked at my reflection and asked “Why? Why is it that I can’t be a normal human?” I shook my head for my stupidity.

“You’re destined for great stuff willow. I understand, being a hybrid is something you don’t like. I know you hurt because you’re not normal, but hey I’ll be there with you being no normal with you right? “He whispered as he came behind me and hugged me.

'           Yes you heard right I’m a hybrid. My mom being a very powerful witch who everyone was and still is afraid of messing with. I’ve been living with her ever since I was born learning magic with Gabriel. Where’s your dad you may be asking. Well he’s with the vampire council being punished for his actions. What actions? Me I was that action, I was a mistake. My mother is my father’s mate yes, but because she was a witch she was never allowed to be pregnant in fact she couldn’t be pregnant. I was a miracle I guess you could say, you see vampires could only have children with other vampires when my mother became pregnant with me the whole council was baffled by it.