chapter 4:fist day of school(breakfast!!)

(WILLOW)

I felt something warm under my head and a set of warm comfortable arms around me. I sighed wishing those arms where those of my mate, but they weren't they were those of my best friend/ brother. I got up carefully taking his arm off my waist trying no to wake him up. I got a cute black top that had " Nobody's hero" written across it, some torn up skinny jeans and some underwear from my suit case and carefully tip-toed to the bathroom and placed the clothing on the counter.I took of my shorts and shirt leaving me only in my black underwear. I looked at the mirror and notice how fat I was compared to Meadow. I saw how my eyes where now a plain looking blue,I had lost that glint of happiness i once had. I looked at my reflection and hated to see how weak i looked only for that rejection of a stranger.I turned on the shower and washed myself, I couldn't help it i curled up into a little ball and cried.Cried for that empty space that was in my chest.I felt hollow, incomplete.I dried myself and chaged into my clothes and put some eyeliner and mascara.I stood infront of the mirror once more. I closed my eyes and looked back at myself." You will stand your ground your gorgeous, any male human would want you, you are a vixen ready for revenge, show him your strong, never break infront of him, make him regret his mistake!" i fiercely whispered to my reflection. I put on a wicked smirk, I could see my eyes now gaining a mischevous glint. I twisted the door know open and saw Gabe still sprawled on the bed snoring and hugging a pillow. He looked adorable with his golden hair all over the place. He looked like a little angel,in which ironically he is one. I smiled and crawled on top of him and he sighed and hugged me by my waist," Wake up Gabriel you have fourty-five minutes or we are goin to be late!"

He threw me off of him and ran to his suit case grabbing a black veil brides band t-shirt and some jeans and boxers muttering"shit" when he banged his toe with the edge of the bed. He then jumped all the way to the bathroom and shut the door. I heard the shower start and laughed as i hear gabriel say" damn bed, my poor little toe damn it!"I heard the shower turning off and got up, I walked towards my shoe and started putting them on when gabriel walked out all fresh and clean.He looked at me and smiled" your up early will" he acknoledged.I nodded my head and kept on putting my shoes, my back turned towards him."Are you okay?Why did you wake up early?" he asked a hint of worry slipping into those words.

I finaly turned around and meet his blue eyes with mine and smirked."I'm great, better than ever actually.I woke up cause im hungry and i want to go eat so hurry and lets go to the cafeteria to get some breakfast!" i explained to him while i threw his shoes at him.

He easily caught them and muttered,"okay, someones in a very good mood today."

I smiled at him and grabbed my phone and then snatched his hand.I started pulling him towards the cafeteria when i felt them. I got my hand back and felt gabriel walk away towards his mate.

"Hey beautiful" i heard gabriel mutter,I turned around and finaly caught sight of my mate. He had longish black hair with beautiful brown eyes that made my heart beat. I noticed he was wearing a leather jacket,a black shirt, some jeans, and some black combat boots. He was a hunter i could tell by his aura."Will say hi to Mea--" he got cut of by the ringing of my phone.

"Hell-" i was cut off by my mother screaming on to the phone" Good morning my darling! put me on speaker i want Gabe to hear me"

I then touched the speaker button and looked at gabriel. Handed the phone to Gabriel." Hey mom.What's up? Good morning by the way." he spoke into the phone.

"Gabe how's willow?Is there anything new? Where are my damn herbs? and who got all the kit-kats?!" my mom yelled.

Before Gabriel could say anything i answered for him "mom im okay! also Gabe found his mate! Your herbs are on the counter mom and the kit-kats are on the second shelf on the right."