Chapter 2:Welcome to evernight pretties!

" Oi! Sleeping beauty wake the hell up! We're here!" I heard Gabriel whisper as he nudged my arm gently so I could wake up.

I slowly opened my eyes and hissed once the light hit my face. Gabe handed me my aviators and got out the car to open my door. I finally opened my eyes and got out" why, thank you my lord" I said in a dumb British accent as I did a weird bow.

"No problem beautiful" Gave replied with a smirk on his face as he grabbed my hand and gave it a mocking kiss. I giggled and that cause a huge breath taking smile on Gabe's face. I finally took a look at this Evernight academy, it was a huge ancient looking castle. Kids were everywhere some were levitating, others were showing their shape-shifting abilities, others were comparing weapons, other were having flying lessons and so on. This was a supernatural school after all.

"Well then I guess our castle awaits my lord. Shall we?" I turned to look at Gabe when he didn't answer. He was staring dreamingly at a blond girl who had just gotten out from a nice looking 97' charger. I squinted my eyes and decided to have a better look at this strange girl who caught my guardian angels attention .She had waste long platinum blonde hair .She was very small about 5'3 like me. She was wearing a ruffled pink blouse with some brown shorts and gladiator sandals. She looked so damn innocent I thought. She turned and locked eyes with Gabriel. Gabriel and me where in shock not because she was pretty no, it was her eyes. Her eyes were a pretty violet eyes, the same color my eyes turn when i do magic or when my vampire decides to come out. She smiled and waved at him her cheeks were blooming red, yet Gabriel just stared. I nudged him and he shook his head ,he then noticed the blonde girl waving and waved back his cheeks a fiery red.

"I-I think i just found my mate" he stuttered. I snorted and started laughing like a maniac. I started to fall on the floor on my knees while clutching my stomach my mouth opened but no sound came out.

"What the hell? will are you okay? Stop laughing damn it!" he exasperated while he stomped his foot like a three year old.

"You-You You think or you know dumb butt!" i gasped out as my laughter started to died. I stood up and shook my head." She's your mate! congrats Gabe." i told him a little bit jealous that he had found his mate before I had." Come on lets go meet her!"i said excitedly. I grabbed his hand and dragged him in front of the pretty blonde" Hey, my name is Willow and this is Gabriel. Are you by any chance part angel?"i asked her.

"I-I'm Meadow, hi.y-yes I am part angel"she stuttered as she gawked at Gabe.

"Well then, I present you to your mate then " i chirped like girl in a sugar rush.

I pushed them together and once they touched they both said "Mate".I looked at them in happiness. Gabriel could finally be happy.

I was about to walk away when i heard meadow scream" Wait! aren't you two dating?!"

I laughed like an idiot and a smile came on my face."No he's my...my brother yeah that's it brother"

"Who the fuck is this and why are his arms around you?!" I heard and enchanting male voice ask. I turned to look at the face of the owner of that melodious voice. He was around 6'3 the same height as Gabriel with messy black hair and charcoal black eyes. I looked at him awestruck but as soon as I was about to say mate, He grabbed meadow by her waist and pulled her against his chest." You don't touch her! She's mine !"he bellowed.