Chapter 3: the rejection

hey!!! well im decided to change this up a bit so i decided to do the guys pov i hope ya'll enjoy so comment vote and add to your reading list!! now bye!!~ lyricxxlupus_lamia

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Gabriel]

As i was going to my room I couldnt help but think about my beautiful mate, Meadow. She was like an angel sent down from heaven just for me.She had beautiful long blond hair that came down to her perfect tiny waist.Her eyes though,her eyes were one of the things about her I love the most her mezmerizing violet eyes with spect of blue and gold inside of them turned my world upside down. Her eyes were majectic i would say to define the beauty of them.I finally found the room i was looking for, room number 30. I turned the brass colored door knob and stepped inside the room.Willow was sprawled on what seem to be her chossen bed, she was lightligh breathing.I could feel a faint smile spread on my lips as i watched her.

She was just like the little sister I always wanted and always have had. She is my charge the one im suppose to protect form evil and pain.I closed the door slowly behind me thrying not to make noise that would wake her up.The door made a loud screeting noise that made me cringe, i looked over at willow and saw her stir.She turned sides and took a deep breath and started lighting breathing once more.Her face being obscured by her raven colored hair.She hicupped while she was steadly breathing.I stared at her more, she only hicupped when she cries.I tip-toed towards her bed and lighltly bushed her hair away from her face with my fingers.My eyes widened as i saw her tear stained face.Her eyelashed looked moist from the tears she had shed.Her eyebrows were furrowed and her lips were set into a frown.I shook her shoulder gently to wake her up.She opened her eyes and i soon became alert for her once beautiful ice-blue eyes were now blood-shot.She looked up at me and whispered," Gabriel"she sniffed and furrowed her eyebrows once more,her nose crinkcled and and her lips started to quiver.

I knew was she was trying to do once i saw her hands in tiny fist.I picked her small body up and put her on my lap, I started to slide my fingers through her soft hair.She curled up into a little ball fisting my shirt in the process just like she did when she was younger.I felt her whole body tremble as she sobbed slightly "What happened willow? Who hurt you?" I murmured into her hair as i felt my guardian rise inside of me felling his charge in pain.

She got out of my embrace and stood up slowly walking away into a dark room.I followed her to see what she was going to do.She turned on the lights and saw that the room we were in was a restroom.She paused infront of the mirror and gripped the edges of the sink."What's wrong with me?" she asked as she grinded her teeth in rage."Am i that ugly?Do i have too many flaws for him?Should i just die?" she started to mumble a whole bunch of non-sence.She finally stopped and looked at me with pain stricken,broken blue eyes."why cant i be loved ?!" she sobbed out.Her words laced with sorrow.

I waked towards her and hugged her from behind.I burried my face into the crock of her neck and ansqued"What happened willow?"I was afraid that she was losing her mind.What could of had happened in a few hours that got her so broken and life-less?

"I was rejected, he loves another girl it seems" she spit out as if those words were acid to her mouth.

"What?who-who was it?!"i asked through clenched teeth.Who ever rejected Willow must be a total fool.

She looked at me as a tear escaped from the corner of her eyes."Your mates friend Ry ,i think it was his name ,he's my mate but he loves meadow or so i think.The way he acted--I-I he should of sensed me but he just ignored me." she whispered while looking at my chest.

I hugged her tight and picked her up bridal style into the room.I layed her down on her bed and she instantly curled up into a tiny ball.I took out my suitcase from beneath my bed and took out some kit-kats and sat on the edge of her bed.She was covering her-self from head to toes with her black and blue blanket.I nudged her and she peeked her eyes and stared wide-eyed at the kit-kats.She started batting her eyelashes as if to see if these amazing snacks in my hand were really there."Stop being sad over that damn jerk will and be strong show him you are strong and capable of taking care of yourself now get out that damn blaket and eat you damn chocolate" i demanded as she got a glint in her eyes once again.

I laughed when she shot right out of her coocoon and snatched the chocolate bar. This is how I would always cheer her up when she was depressed.When she finished she threw away the chocolates wrapper and came back to bed ,she looked at me and said"Meadow's really pretty you know? I'm happy for you but at the same time i hate her ,so please bear with me if i ever become a bitch to her.I can tell she has a kind heart but,but i cant see her the same somehow i know my mate loves her and never wanted to find a mate.I know if she find out that ry or what ever his name is has done to me she will be pissed at him.I dont want him to be sad."She explained to me while grabing hold of my hand and playing wiht my fingers, a nervous habit of hers.

I took in what she said and started getting pissed."Why cant she know i mean she deserves to know,he deserves to be scorned! He reject you,his beautiful mate.I get it he has a crush on someone else so what! I had one on you too but the moment I saw Meadow those feeling went away in a second!Why cant he hurt huh?! he deservs it,I mean he hurt you! " i rambled on every single word laced with rage.

She looked at me wide eyes and it took a couple of moment to sink in what i had just said."YOU HAD A CRUSH ON ME AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME!" she screamed and my eyes went wide in embarresment."Ugh,what ever thats no important anymore,but the reason i dont want him to hurt is because im him mate right? im suppose to protect him from pain from sadness .This is my way of doing it."she explained in low voice.

I looked at her and shook my head"How could you be so amazing willow?"i asked her and she smiled while shruggin as if saying 'i dont know'. I got up and walked to my bed i pushed it towards willows bed and made the connect.She smiled and patted the bed.I slid right into it and hugged her close to me."You're like a little sister to me will ,I will protect you always,I'm sorry i couldnt protect you from this pain but i can try" i whispered into the night and i felt her nod and fall asleep.I closed my eyes and thought of my mate and smiled.I was goint to see her again once the sun rises, with that i fell asleep.

[RYDER]

The face she had once she told me that he, Gabriel was her mate made my insides crumble to pieces.Yes,I,Ryder am in love with meadow.I dont know how it happened but it did.Im happy she found her mate but i would give everything i had for her to be mine.I knew that girl that was next to her mate was my mate , but i chose to ignore it,I didnt want a mate i wanted meadow.Even though i rejected her in a way i had gone to follow her once i saw her leave them.I saw how heart broken and miserable she looked.I knew she knew i was her mate and that i had rejected her.I pressed my ear into the wooden door and heard her sobs.I shook my head trying to for get those little whines of pain she would do every once in a while. I kept on thinking about her.I was sorry, but compared to meadow she was weak in my eyes. I did the right thing. I should be loyal to meadow only, I'm sure that girl was capable of finding her-self another mate. She was beautiful in a broken kind of way.Somewhere deep inside me i was furious of the thought of anyone else holding my little mate in their arms.

I turned around and saw a sleeping meadow.I scanned her face, her blond hair was every where in a messy halo.Her face seemed serene, relaxed she had a smile tugging on the corners of her pink lips.She was so damn beautiful, the picture of purity, the picture of an angel.She moved a little bit and moaned "gabriel, I love you"

That brought me back to earth.Knowing she loved someone else hurt my heart.I felt as if thousands of knives were plunged in my heart and slowly being pulled out. As i let the darkness take me, the face of one particular person was on my mind. The face of that girl I rejected for another. I sighed and prepeared myself for the horrible nightmares that were about to haunt my dream and with that i went to sleep.