I wake up

This is finally off hold!!!! Yay!!!! Thank you to SenseiFox for being the one to break the tie!!!! I've decided to only do your POV from now on, because I'm lazy. I'm still going to put the POV in there, but it will stay in yours. So, here's the long awaited chapter!!!! Hope you enjoy!!!

Your POV

I wake up to the beeping of a monitor. What happened? Last thing I remember was being given to the doctors. The beeping must mean that I'm in the hospital. I'm in a hospital room. My whole body feels numb. Is it due to durgs of some sort? It must be. What was up with that dream? Why did I have to pick? And also, why did it stop, just as I was so close to grabbing his hand. My thoughts are interupted by knocking on the door. I hear the door open, and open my eyes.

"Are you finally awake, Ms. F/N?"

I look over in the direction of the voice, and see a nurse. She's carrying a tray of food.

"How do you feel, Ms. F/N?" the nurse asks me.

"I feel numb." I tell her.

"That's ok. The drugs we used are supposed to do that. You were in a induced coma for a little while."

"I see. How long have I been out?" I ask her.

"One week. Would you like your food?" she tells me.

"Sure." I tell her.

The nurse comes over, and puts the try down. She put it down on a small table like thing, that's attached to the bed. The nurse drags a chair over, and sits down. She starts to feed me the food.
Small Time Skip
The nurse picks the tray up and walks to the door. She stops just as she's about to leave.

"Get some rest, Ms. F/N." she says, as she opens the door.

She leaves the room, and I stare up at the ceiling. I close my eyes, but don't fall asleep.

Another Small Time Skip

I still haven't fallen asleep. There's a knock on the door, and the nurse from earlier comes in.

"How are you feeling, Ms. F/N?" she asks.

"Better."

"You have a visitor, Ms. F/N. Can I bring him in?"

"Sure."

The nurse leaves again, and about 5 minutes later, comes back in with Eren.

"F/N!" Eren screams.

He practically runs over to the side of my bed. He kneels, and takes my hand.

"Are you ok now?" he asks me.

"I'm fine, Eren. I can't really feel anything, but other than that, I'm fine." I tell him.

"Can you feel my hand?" he asks.

"Yes. Everything but my arms are numb." I tell him.

"I see. I'll visit you everyday until you're discharged. I promise." Eren says.

I smile at him. He's so cute.

"Ok." I tell him.

Eren stands up, and the nurse escorts him out. I watch his back as the door closes. The door closes after what seems to be an eternity. He'll visit me tomorrow. I feel myself blush. Why do I feel this way? Do I love Eren? I mean I kissed him, and told him those things, but I was so confused, and emotional. I don't even remember what I was feeling back then. It's hard to believe it was only 4 days ago. Oops, I forgot I was out for a week. so 11 days ago. It still doesn't feel like I've been out for a week. But then again, I was sleeping. I wonder if he visited every day during the last week. And that dream. I let them drop because I wasn't fast enough. I was so close to grabbing Eren's hand. I do feel bad for letting Levi drop, but I hate him more than I like him. He doesn't deserve to die, but he deserves pain. Stop thinking about this, F/N. You'll be fine. I close my eyes and let the drugs take over again. I fall asleep.

How'd you like the chapter? I'm sorry this was short, but I'll write the next chapter tomorrow. I'm glad this is finally off hold. See you in the next chapter!!!!!