Special Place

Hi! So sorry I didn't update! I couldn't think of anything. Hope this makes up for it! And thank you guys so much for the 6.26K reads!

Your POV, Time skip 4 years

It's been 4 years since I got the job. I'm already manager. It's crazy how fast time can fly when you're happy. I flip the pancakes as I hum Unravel from Tokyo Ghoul.

If you haven't watched Tokyo Ghoul, I suggest you do. It's AWESOME.

I hear the door creak.

"That smells good." Eren says.

"Of course it does, dummy." I reply.

I put the pancakes on two plates and give them to Eren. He takes them to the table as I pour the coffee. I bring the mugs to the table and sit down. We eat breakfast, telling each other jokes, throwing powdered sugar at each other, having fun.

Le Breakfast Skip

"Well, now that we're done with breakfast, who's gonna clean it up?" I ask.

"I will........You get ready to go to work. You're the manager after all. Go on. It'll be clean by the time you come home for our date." Eren responds.

I smile.

"Thank you!" I yell.

I run into our bathroom, turn the shower on, strip, and get in the shower. I wash the sugar off of me, then turn the shower off. I get dressed in my work clothes. I go outside the room.

"You driving, or am I?" Eren asks.

"You are covered in powdered sugar. I'll drive myself." I reply.

"Alright. See you later."

"Ok, bye!"

I open the door, and leave. I get in my car, and drive away.

Le Drive Skip

I park my car and walk into the café.

"Good morning, (F/N)!" a coworker greets.

"Good morning!" I reply with a smile.

As customers come in, I seat them. The day flies by with all of the different customers.

Le Work Skip
Sorry. I don't know how to do manager stuff. Thanks!

I gather up my stuff, and say bye to workers leaving. I grab the keys and exit the building, locking the door behind me. I get in my car and drive home.

Le Drive Skip

I park the car and head into the apartment. A smell of candles hits my nose.

"Eren? I'm home." I say.

"Hi, beautiful. How was work?" he responds.

"Same as usual. Nice, but boring at times. Why are there candles?"

"To get rid of the dough smell. I figured we'd go out tonight. For dinner and play. Sound ok?"

I nod my head.

"Of course! I just need to change. Casual or fancy?" I respond.

"Casual. Figured it'd be nice just to have casual fun." he responded.

I go into the room and change into something casual.

Eren's POV
That's right. I'm doing this.

I hope she likes it. I'm so nervous!

Your POV
Back to you, reader-chan!

I come out of the room and stuff my phone into my pocket.

"Ready?" I ask.

"Of course." he responds.

We leave the apartment and climb in his car. It's dark even though it's only 5:30pm. I guess that's what I get when it's winter. Eren starts the car up and drives away.

Le Drive Skip
And dinner skip. I'm too lazy cause it's not important.

We climb into the car and drive away from the restaurant.

"Now where you taking me?" I ask.

"You'll find out." Eren responds.

I just stare out the window. I wonder why he wanted to go out. I'm not complaining, but I am curious.

Le Drive Skip
Yep. Again.

Eren parks the car at a park I could never forget. He gets out of the car and waits in front of the car for me. I quickly climb out and grab his hand. We walk into the park, just looking around. Letting our memories consume us.

"Eren........" I say.

He stops and looks at me.

"Do you remember what happened when we first met?" Eren asks.

"How could I forget? Our parents were friends, but my family moved away a year before I was born. When we came back my parents contacted yours and they met up. You hid behind your parents the entire time!"

I start to giggle, and Eren blushes.

"Well, since this is where our story began, I figured I could start a new story." Eren says.

He grabs something out of his pocket and gets onto one knee. My eyes widen.

"F/N L/N. Will you marry me?" Eren asks.

I start to cry. I stare at his eyes. The teal eyes that never stop shining.

"Of course I will!!!" I scream, throwing myself onto him.

I grab his face and kiss him. A sweet, but passionate kiss. We break away and Eren puts the ring on my finger(the ring in the beginning).

"One more beautiful memory for this park." I say.

Eren laughs.

"Yep. And I'll never let you forget." Eren responds.

And that signals the end of the chapter!!! Hope you enjoyed!!!!! Please comment if you want the ENTIRE wedding next chapter. By entire, I mean the vows, walking up the aisle, the dinner, the dancing, etc. Please comment on what you want. Thank you so much for reading, and I'm so sorry I don't update frequently. I hope this made up for it. See you in the next chapter!!! Bai reader-chan!!!!