Job Interview

Hi! Hope you enjoy the chapter! And the lemon ^_^ BTW, I'm not the best at lemon, but I try my best. And thank you so much for 3.53 THOUSAND reads! Also, please don't play the song until you see the ♡♡♡♡♡♡

Your POV

I get dressed up in a work outfit. I walk out of Eren's bedroom.

"Eren. Can you come over here?" I ask.

"Sure. Be right over." he responds.

I button the last button on my shirt. He walks in the doorway, and rests his arm on the door frame. Gah. He's so attractive!

"How do I look?" I ask.

"Great. A tiny bit nerdy, but great." he responds.

"Nerdy?! And great?! How? Which one is it?!"

"Great. You look great."

I straighten my collar.

"Do I look professional?" I ask.

He nods.

"Will you drive me there?" I ask.

He smiles.

"I said I would, didn't I?" Eren responds.

I smile.

"Let's go then!" I scream.

Le Time Skip
Yes, I'm skipping the job interview. I'm a teen. I don't know what job interviews are like.

I call Eren. The phone clicks.

"Hello?" Eren greets.

"Hi! Job interview is done!" I yell.

"Cool! How'd you do?"

"Great! They said I start next month!" I say, jumping up and down.

"Great! I'll be right there!" Eren yells.

I hang up. I keep jumping up and down. I got the job! I squeal internally.

Le Time Skip

Eren's car drives up. He stops, I open the door, then get in.

"Where do you want to go for dinner?" Eren asks.

"Home. You're the best cook I know. Well, besides me anyway." I respond.

He laughs.

"Ok." he says.

Le Drive Skip

We pull up to the apartment. He parks the car, we both get out, walk up the stairs to his floor, and walk up to the door. Eren gets his keys out, unlocks the door, and opens it. We walk in the apartment and put our stuff down. I take my shoes and jacket off, and put them away. I sit on the couch. Eren sits next to me.

"Congrats on the job." Eren whispers into my ear.

I shiver slightly. I feel something on my lips.

Lemon, START.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Eren leans more into the kiss. He holds my cheek. The kiss gets more and more passionate. I hold his cheeks now. He lets go of my cheek and puts me on his lap. I lean more into the kiss. Eren licks my bottom lip, asking for permission. I decline, pushing my lips even tighter together. He picks me up by my knees, then stands up. I squeal slightly, and he slips his tongue in. I get put onto the bed. Eren strips his shirt off. He crawls back on top of me, and goes back to kissing. I'll try something new. I lick his bottom lip. He smirks slightly, and puts his tongue in my mouth. I moan quietly, but loud enough Eren smirks again. He goes down to my neck.

"Ah." I gasp.

I push my legs close together.

"E-Eren." I gasp.

I grip his back tightly. He carefully unbuttons my shirt. He slowly pulls my sleeves off. I start to cover up. I haven't done this in so long! It's so embarrassing! Eren gently grabs my wrists.

"It's all right, F/N. I won't hurt you." Eren seductively whispers into my ear.

I blush. My body feels hot. He removes my hands from my chest, and holds them by my head. He kisses down my chest. I moan quietly. He lets go of my hands. He stops kissing my chest, and takes his shirt off. His body's still so perfect! He kisses me lightly on the lips. I push back into the kiss. He trails down my body, causing me to blush madly. I cover my mouth to keep myself from moaning.

"Don't keep it in. I want to hear all of you." Eren whispers.

I uncover my mouth. Eren slowly removes my pants. I'm left in just my underwear, and it's embarrassing. Eren strips his pants off quickly, and goes back to kissing me. Our kisses get more and more passionate. He carefully unhooks my bra. He starts to swirl his tongue on my nipple, and fondles my other breast.

"Ah, Eren. That feels good." I moan.

He moves down my torso. He pulls off my underwear. He comes back up to my face. He keeps fondling me. He kisses me again. He rubs my clitouros, making me moan loudly. He stops kissing me, and puts his fingers to my mouth. I lick his fingers. He pulls them back.

"You ready, F/N?" Eren asks.

I nod. I'll never be ready, but now or never. He slowly inserts them into me.

"Ah, ah, ah, AH, Eren!" I moan.

It hurts, but it feels so good! Eren slowly pumps.

"Ah! Eren!" I moan.

I grip his back. He takes his fingers out. I'm slightly panting. He goes on top of me. Eren leans in, and our lips collide. Our tongues intertwine, fighting for dominance. He starts to enter me. His kiss keeps me from moaning/screaming. It hurts so much! Did he put a condom on? I didn't even notice! He starts to move his hips. We coordinate our movements.

"Eren, it feels so good." I gasp out.

He kisses me again. Our tongues intertwine. Our movements are in sync now. This feels so good! Eren breaks away and comes out of me. He lays down next to me.

Lemon end. Stop song if you want (if it's not done yet anyway. I don't know, I wrote this not being able to listen to the music), but I suggest you finish it (if it isn't over that is).

"How did that feel?" Eren asks.

"Great, but I'm not moving for a long time." I reply.

He chuckles.

"Do you want a bath?" Eren asks.

I nod. He gets up, and I think puts pants on. I hear the water run. He comes back.

"Ready? I'll help you." Eren said.

He carefully picks me up and carefully walks into the bathroom. He puts me in the bath. I sink in lower.

"Good temperature?" Eren asks.

I nod. He's so good at this.

"Ok, I'll leave this to you." he said.

I nod again. He leaves the room and closes the door. This feels so good on my hips. I never knew Eren was so big. It was so nice. I sigh. Why did I always only see him as a friend? Either way, now, I KNOW I love him.

How was the chapter? I how you enjoyed! Comment if you want more lemon in future chapters! Thanks for reading, and I'll see you in the next chapter!