All X Fired X Up

((HAHAHA okay I said today or tomorrow four months ago. Seriously sorry lol. I didn't even remember what was going on I had to reread. ))

She tried and tried, but to no avail. At last, she gave up, and they started falling again. Killua was fully aware of the situation now, but could do nothing but watch as the clouds got smaller and smaller again. But, this time... It didn't smell like the ocean... There was no salt... It was more like... Fire.

~

"Yo, guys," Killua faced the pink haired guy with a bewildered look. "So, um, guess you were falling pretty badly, huh? No worries, I caught you."

Killua blinked. "Pink hair? Really?" That wasn't really the best moment to mention someone's hair color, in the middle of a free fall.

"Yours is silver, dude. And mine's salmon. Tsk." Killua saw some fire coming out of the guy's mouth as he said the last part. The salmon haired guy took a deep breath. "Fire Dragon's ROAAAAR." He was literally exhaling fire. "By the way, the name's Natsu. Natsu the dragon slayer."

Killua didn't say anything, he kept starring at Natsu. "Who are you?" he asked. He couldn't really catch on.

He tried to remember what situation he was facing at the moment. Firstly, he tripped. Second, he was free falling while losing consciousness. Third, Wendy tried to save him and they were getting higher and higher but Wendy ran out of energy. Fourth, a pyromaniac fire-breathing salmon haired guy came to the rescue.

Natsu sighed, "Oi. I already said I'm Natsu, dumb kid. I'm here to save Wendy. She's a dragon slayer, like me." Natsu roared in different directions, until they were getting closer to the island. He yelled. "Yo, Lucy! Your turn!" And he extended his arms to the sides, letting both Killua and Wendy fall, as he then made a salute gesture with his hand. "My job here is done. Now, on to save that plane before it blows up itself and the whole island." He looked around. "Where's ice brain?" And he was gone.

Killua was more confused than ever, and the only thing he could do was hold on to Wendy, who was blinking slowly, trying to wake up. Killua shook her. "WENDY! WAKE. THE HELL. UP."

Wendy's eyes enlarged as she woke up. "Eh- What?!" She looked down to see the ocean. It looked as it usually would, until a giant wave starting to form, getting bigger and bigger, until two figures could be seen from afar. A blonde and a mermaid emerged from the center of it.

"Aquarius! Catch those twelvies!" Lucy pointed at the sky-lightning duo, and Aquarius angrily followed her master's instructions. Her water swirled to were they were, and it gently covered the duo, ending the free fall chaos.

Aquarius' wave left them in the island's shore, just as Natsu, Gray, Erza, and Juvia, finished safely landing the plane, rescuing Gon and Alluka.

Killua and Wendy lay on the sand, breathing heavily, coughing water, looking at the clouds, trying to catch up with the current events (pun okay). Killua tilted his head towards Wendy. "You okay there, Wendy?" He could barely move.

Wendy tilted her head towards Killua, they were centimeters apart. "I guess I'm okay, Killua-kun. How about you? Want me to heal you?" She tried to smile, but ended up wanting to cough badly.

"Heal me?" Killua asked. Wendy giggled. "Yes, Killua-kun. Heal you. I have that kind of ability."

Killua laughed, covering his mouth with his fist. "You're some kind of doctor? Wait, I heard the fire dude say you're a, what was it . . dragon slayer? Sounds cool."

"That's right, that's what I am. I'm the Sky dragon slayer. My mother was a dragon. I trained with her and gained sky powers." Wendy faced the sky again.

Killua glanced at the sky as well. "You're the sky, huh? That would include the clouds too. . . the air. . ." He took a deep breath.

"Thats right." Wendy answered giving him a closed eyed smile.

"If you're the sky, then I'm lighting, right?" Looking at the ocean, Killua thought of something that immediately brightened up his mood. "I guess if hypothetically we were to be put together, we'd be something like. . . a storm." Wendy tilted her head to his side. "We'd be a pretty troublesome one."

~

(( God, I've not updated in forever!! sorry if it still sucks, I don't really know how to write, lol. BTW I FORGOT TO SAY: IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO MAKE A COVER USING THE COLORS PASTEL PINK, WHITE, BLACK, AND ANY LTHER U WANT, PLS MESSAGE ME. ))