A X New X Friend

((Charle's name is Carla here. And Alluka is a girl.))

"Okay, Something. Killua wishes for Something to find a friend!"

"'Kay." And so, a new journey began.

~

As the wish was wished, a sweet 12 year old bluenette, who's power was used to heal, wondered around that same town. "Hmm... I wonder if the client's house is over here..." She said, pointing at a random house. "What do you think, Carla?" She looked again at the map she was holding, but knew she was completely lost.

The flying white cat let put a sigh. "Oh, Wendy. Why didn't you follow the path, you silly girl. We are completely lost!" She looked to where Wendy was pointing. "Give me the map, child!" Grabbing the map, she started randomly flying everywhere, trying to locate where exactly were they, she didn't took her eyes off it.

But Wendy, she didn't pay attention to Carla's blabbering. She was feeling a sudden urge to continue walking forward. And she did. She felt like she was forced to, but unconsciously kept walking. Then, tripping over someone, she realized, she had stopped.

Wendy bowed a few times. "G-Gomennasai, gomennasai!" Then, she looked up, to see the face of the person she had tripped over. Alluka giggled. "It's okay! But, who are you?" She asked. Wendy gave her a sincere smile. "Hm? Oh, I'm Wendy Marvell! Nice to meet 'cha!"

Killua looked at the girl's face. He chuckled. "Wendy, right? Are you my wish coming true?" Instantly, Wendy blushed. "W-What?!" Her eyes wide, she looked at Killua. "W-What do you mean by that?!"

Killua realized what she thought he had said, and blushed a bit. "Shimata! That's not what I meant, hehe..." Gon had a big fat question mark on the top of his head. Killua continued talking. "Wendy, I'll explain. This is my 'sister' Alluka. She can grant any wish I wish for. Today, I asked her if she had any friends, but she doesn't have any. I wished for her to find a friend! That's you, Wendy." Wendy analyzed the information she had just received. "I see... So, what's your name?"

Killua blinked. "Me? Oh, right. I'm Killua Zoldyck. This here," he pointed at Gon. "Is my friend Gon Freecss." Wendy smiled. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Killua-kun, Gon-kun. I hope we can be friends, Alluka-chan!" Yes. Wendy had called someone for the first time in her life '-chan'. Everyone in Fairy Tail was always '-san', but she had decided Alluka was going to be her true friend she could always rely on.

* * *
((I was going to make this chapter longer, but uhm, no. ._. Sorry, Jime-chan!! Hehe, I hoped you enjoyed it! I'm working really hard. I know it sucks though.))