A X Worried X Guild

((Now it's Fairy Tail's POV about... Stuff. ^-^ not gonna dedicate this to anyone because dedicating is for good, famous writers. I'm not any of those. Geez, Self, don't be so negative! Anyways, hope you enjoy.))

---

Natsu sang in the guild hall, dancing and jumping from place to place. "Look at me! Look at me! I'm a professional singer! Now, I will sing a song and you'll pay me!" He sang random parts of random songs, but his singing was pretty good.

Gray sighed. "Natsu, what the heck do you think you are doing?! Also, who would pay to hear you sing?". Erza joined the scolding too, "That's true, Natsu. It's better if we gain our money in a honest-" before she could finish, she was interrupted by a flying white cat pushing the doors open.

Carla panted. "Everyone, please listen! Wendy is missing... We were in the mission and-" Lucy tried to calm her down. "Carla, don't panic, we'll find her. Now, sit down and tell us what happened."

Carla narrowed her eyes. "That's exactly what I was doing, child. Now, let me continue. We were in our mission, Wendy and I, but she didn't want to take a look at the map. That child! We were totally lost. Then, I took the map myself, and started investigating. The moment I took my eyes off her, she disappeared! After that, I realized I was already near Magnolia, and decided to look for you people instead."

Lucy took a deep breath. "I see... Well, what are we waiting for, let's stop worrying about her doing nothing, let's look for her instead!"

((Super short. Four paragraphs lol x3. Kbye this is lame.))