Its X The X Prologue

((Heyo. The story takes place sometime after Gon woke up and the new chairman was selected, but he hasn't met up with Ging yet. Alluka travels with Gon and Killua. It's like... Their journey before getting to the big tree where they have to... You know...))

Somewhere around town, Killua, Gon and Alluka were traveling to find the place where Gon would meet Ging. Everyone was quiet, and it was strange. Usually, Gon and Killua never stopped chatting. This time, everyone was alert; they felt someone was watching.

Killua, both hands on the back of his neck, felt a need to say something, just because. "Ne, Gon? Do you really know where the place we are heading to is? We've been traveling for hours, I'm bored." Killua closed both eyes, and slowly opened one, staring at Gon. "Ba~ka." He said and chuckled.

Alluka thought of something. She poked her brother on the shoulder with sparkling eyes. "Onii-chan~" She made a closed eye smile. "Alluka thought of something that will make Onii-chan happy!"

"Hm? What is it, Alluka?" Killua asked with a questioning look. "What will make me happy?"

"Something!" Alluka raised her arms to the air. "Something will make you happy! Make it a wish!" Alluka's face changed to Something's. Killua looked at the sky and sighed. What should he ask?

"Hmm... Something, do you have a friend?" He asked, putting a finger on his chin and closing his eyes. Something made an effort to smile. "Hai. Alluka is Something's friend."

Killua sighed. "I see... Does Something want a friend?" He asked. Something blinked. "H-Hai..." She said, on the verge of crying. "Okay, Something. Killua wishes for Something to find a friend!"

"'Kay." And so, a new journey began.

* * *

((Was it good? Please tell me it's good T^T...))