Fighting

Poseidon POV.

I hated doing paperwork, but running such a big pack had its cons. I would much rather be curled up with my beautiful little mate, bathing in her wonderful scent.

A knock sounded against the hardwood doors of my office, sighing I looked up and growled, "come in" my voice bounced off the walls.

"It's always nice to see you son" my father, the old alphas voice rang out.

A sent swarmed my senses, my mate,Growling under my breath, I looked up at the man before me only to be consumed by anger at what was in his arms.

My father, having sensed my anger quickly sat my little mate on the black leather couch, on the other side of the room, as if to keep her away from the danger.
Jumping over my desk and shifting mid air, I slammed my giant wolf body into the man that raised me before snapping my jaws in his face.
"MY MATE. NOT YOURS" my wolf growled into our fathers mind, feeling his wolf take control, my wolf prepared for the other to shift.

A deep chocolate brown wolf replaced my fathers human form, crouched and ready to defend himself. To anyone else this would have seemed absolutely terrifying, two huge wolves crouched and ready to attack each other. 

"Calm down hades, I was just bringing your mate to you" my father tried to reason with my wolf, my wolf only seeming to grow angrier at those words. He lunged at our father once again, being met head on by the other wolf. The giant beasts growling and snapping their jaws at each other in a show of dominance.
Had it been any other wolf, they would have bowed down to my wolf..but my father being the previous alpha, refused to back down.

*Flora POV*

Nuzzling my face into the warm couch, I almost didn't notice the two huge wolves fighting in the middle of the room.
Not thinking, I felt my tiger jump to attention and push my body towards the two angry beasts. Quickly I jumped in between the large animals and pushed against their furry chests.

Being as small as I was, they hardly seemed to notice me as they continued to growl aggressively at each other. Suddenly feeling ignored and frustrated, I stomped my foot and faced the two animals.

"YOU TWO STOP IT RIGHT NOW, YOU'LL HURT EACH OTHER" my voice boomed over their vicious growls.
The two wolves froze mid step and swung their large heads in my directions. Feeling my eyes build with tears, I quickly looked away with a pout. Feeling a shadow suddenly looming over me, I looked up to see the huge gray and black wolf standing above me, I should have been terrified..but I wasn't. My tiger was purring and begging to be let free, so that she could claim the big male in front of us.

Rubbing my eyes one more time I threw my body at the big wolf and wrapped my arms around his furry neck as best I could, burying my face into the thick black fur. The huge wolf purred deep in his chest, before slowly leaning his head down and nuzzling my cheek, looking up at him I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck again.

I felt my feet leave the ground and noticed that the wolf had lifted his head, tightening my grip around the huge neck of the wolf so as not to fall.

The giant animal walked over to the big office doors and pushed his head against it, successfully opening the door. He turned his head, me still hanging from his neck, and growled deeply at the large brown wolf still in the office.

As if suddenly realizing I was hanging all over a wolf
I didn't know, I tried to let go but my feet weren't close to the ground at all!

"Uh..sir could you..maybe set me on the ground? It's too far of a drop" I mumbled into the wolfs beautiful fur. Feeling a slight rumble as the worlds tumbled out of my mouth, I soon felt my feet slowly start touching the ground.

Finally standing on my own two feet, i was glad to be back on the floor, but I missed touching him..the sound of bones snapping quickly attracted my attention. Swiftly turning around I was met with a very naked, and very sculpted man..

"Wow you're really pretty mister!!" I blurted out.

His warm chuckle surrounded me, warming my heart.
"Thank you little one, I've been described as many things, tho pretty not being one of them."

I could listen to this man talk forever! His deep,rough voice sent tingles all through my body.