Flowers

*Flora*

"Come out, come out wherever you are. You can't hide from me you little bitch" my fathers voice echoed through the rundown house.
My heart raced, my blood pumping with adrenaline as i tried to hide from my father..no he doesn't deserve that title..he's a monster, no father.

"I can smell your fear, it smells just like your mothers, right before she died" he cackled manically. Thudding footsteps sounded in the hallway, get closer...and closer...

"You'd look just as pretty as she did...all covered in blood"

I tried to slow my breathing, to stop my tears, but I've never feared something so much. The sound of that monsters footsteps getting louder, and louder. Echoing in the dark house.

The closest door is ripped open, slamming into the
wall with a loud bang. My heart drops, the blood leaves my face and I panic. He's found me. 

I wake up to my throat raw and sore. Tears are streaming down my face and despite just waking up, The feeling of exhaustion is strong. My past still haunts me, it's been almost 4 years but every nightmare makes it feel fresh.

I'll never be safe...he'll find me..he always does.

"Darling why are you crying? Your little heart is beating like crazy" a deep voice brings me out of my daze.
Strong, muscular arms are wrapped around my torso and I'm pulled back into a warm chest. The scent of my mate invading my senses, surrounding me in an unfamiliar feeling.
It was Comfort..I almost forgot what it felt like, but thanks to this man..here I was basking in it.
It felt like being curled up in a meadow on a warm spring evening, the soft grass caressing your skin, a breeze dancing through the tree limbs. The suns rays shining through the foliage, warming your skin.

It felt serene. Like heaven.

The heat rose on my cheeks, it seemed to be a normal occurrence, whenever I thought about him. We just met and here I am curled up on his chest like a kitten, oh how I'd love to be his kitten.

"I'm sorry, it was just a nightmare..they happen often, but it's not a big deal " I mumble, hoping he'll accept that answer for now.
A rumble sounds deep within his chest, I can tell he wants more information, and what I've given wasn't enough. A few minutes pass, I'm still curled into his chest, the low rumbles have stopped, being replaced with a soft purr.

Suddenly his large body moves, sitting up, he brings me with him. He stands up, and places me on his hip. Instinctively I wrap my arms around his neck, my legs going around his waist for support.

A couple steps is all it takes before he sets me on the bathroom vanity and turns to dig in the closest.
I turn to look in the mirror, my long white hair is tangled, my face red and swollen from crying. Movement in the mirror catches my eyes. Watching his back muscles flex while he digs through baskets, somehow it seems less embarrassing to watch him like this. His golden skin is breathtaking, his tattoos are amazing, and his scars make him all the more intimidating.

"Flora, my darling, Close your mouth before I put it to use"

Snapping my eyes to him I see him looking at me in the mirror.

"I.. I wasn't looking at anything, there isn't anything to see!" I sass back, sticking my tongue out at him. Why would I look at him, he's nothing to look at...well besides an absolute mouthwatering alpha...stop Flora, get it together.

"Aw how cute, my kitten has claws. Watch that bratty little mouth" he says while grabbing my waist and turning me towards him, pulling me to the edge of the vanity, making my legs dangle off the counter top. He pushes my legs apart and stands between them, looking down at me. Slowly gripping my thighs, he squeezes ever so softly as he drags his hands down my thighs. Blood rushes to my face, heat fills my stomach. I can't keep eye contact, he's too intimidating.

"I can smell your arousal darling, so sweet, desperate for my touch..."
his hands stopped on the middle of my thighs, squeezing just a little bit harder..teasing me...and then he let's go. He lifts me off the counter and sets me on the ground.

"Take a shower little one" he says with a smirk, my arousal strong in the air. With those final words he leaves me in the bathroom alone.

I can't believe he just did that...

Shaking my head, I decide to do what he said.
I pull off the sweater and skirt I was wearing and hop in the shower, hopefully it'll help clear my head.

He only has gross 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner, what's up with men only using that stuff? I know I've lived in a cave and all, but still.
As I'm standing under the water, that feeling of neediness starts to pour into me.
I don't want to be alone right now. I wanted the calm, protective feeling I got from the Alpha.

Rushing out of the shower, I snatch a small towel from the hook. Hastily wrapping it around my body, I run out of the bathroom and down the hallway.

I want my mate, my tiger echos my thoughts. We need him, sometimes this happens and I get so needy. I don't know what it is, but it makes being alone so much harder.
Sniffing the air, I find my mates scent and follow it. I hope no one sees me..soon I don't care anymore.

I just need him.