Chapter Five: The Guardians

"Where was she?" A new person or creature entered through the white double-doors. He has short shaggy black hair, his bangs just barely above his hazel eyes. He was dressed in a normal black suit bringing out his pale skin tone.

The guardians I believe took me to a building. It had cages on the sides of walls with the creature I encountered before I came to this dimension. There was a white desk in the middle, with a lot of papers, and a sign that read 'conventus tutoris.' The last thing I remember was being knocked out, and then I woke up in this place, in a cage like an animal in a zoo on display. I needed to stop playing around, and find a way to escape this place and get home.

"She was with Carmen." The guardian at the desk scoffed in disgust. I stayed silent, and felt panic rise as I noticed the guardian from the desk was walking towards me. I tried to keep a straight face but I could tell I looked terrified, due to the setup of mirrors that were around. The building was built in a round structure, and had windows and mirrors scattered around.

"Why is she in a cell? She's a guest she should be treated with respect." The guardian rose their voice, as they made their way towards me. They were a loose cinder color shirt with no design, and a pair of black pants and black shoes to go with. They dressed as everyday people, but they has pointed ears, and had wings. They had a few differences, but the way the dressed seemed the same as humans. "I am sorry that they put you in here madam, let me get you out of here." They added with their voice lower as the man started unlocking the cell. "No need to be scared you are safe we had to make sure you weren't with those who would harm you. I dearly hope you understand." He spoke in a low gravely and appealing voice.

Once I stepped out of the cage the guardian grabbed my hand pulling me through the room. Ever since I've been here people have been pulling me around, and I don't do anything about it which is unlike me. I never let people pull me around, but I was still in shock so I wasn't really sure how to act. I had to get out.

"Here let's get you out of here and get you cleaned up, I can see that you haven't cleaned up ever since you've been here. I can fix that. By the way I am Nadeen it's very nice to meet you, sorry it's sort of a messy way to meet." Nadeen rambled on, he took me to a room that seemed like a regular room with a bed, a dresser, a closet, and a tv. The tv was turned on and it had a boy around in his teens with brownish shaggy hair that reached his shoulders, he wore a suit and was packing for something.

"Who is that?" I finally spoke pointing at the screen. Nadeen smiled.

"That's my human! He's great isn't he, I've been watching him ever since he was born. He's my first human. I don't know if you know this but your first human is very important. His name is Novvak, I love him so much. Of course he doesn't know me, but I know that he thinks that someone is watching after him. He's so great I do wish to meet him but unfortunately we aren't aloud to meet our humans- oh I am so sorry I'm rambling aren't I, I just get really excited when I talk about Novvak." I just smiled at him, it was quite cute how fondly he spoke of Novvak. It's funny how I went from terrified to the most relaxed I've been ever since I came here. I knew I still had to leave though, this couldn't be my reality. I needed to escape, and pretend none of this ever happened.

"Well that's enough about me let's get you some clothes. Ah you would look so good in green! Let me see what I have in here, it goes with you brown hair and green eyes. Oh and it will bring out your freckles." He opened his closet door throwing clothing around until he turned around holding up a dress it was green simple dress that was tight up top, but loose at the bottom. "Ah let me get you a flower crown to go with that." He turned to get a green flower crown that went with the dress, and gently placed it on my head. He gave me a warm smile. He turned around to let me get out of the dirty clothes that I've been wearing since the walk in the forest.