Normal Day

Today is such a great day. Their are pidgeys flying about, and rattatas are running around. Oh that reminds me I've got to get some berries stored up.
*Bam!*
''Pi... ka'' what was that?
I make my way over towards the strange noise carefully. All the others are in full panic. But that's when I see it. What is it? Its glowing and moving. Its sucking up everything in its path. What the? Its sucking me into it. I have to fight it. Before I can even release my first attack I'm sucked into it and everything goes dark.
............................................................................................................................
...............
''Uhhggg... my head... '' I move to stand up but instead of feeling soft prickly grass.... I feel hard stone cold floors.
''What is this place?'' But it only comes out in more ''Pika... Pika-chu.''
I then realize I'm not alone. I scan quickly around to see sevral.... houndours... poochyenas... houndooms... mightyenas??? What are they? I try to speak to them, but they ignore me completely. Some even begin to bark real loudly. 'Oh no... I've been caught by hunters again.' I think.
This girl walks in. She has one of these odd looking Pokemon by her side. She tried to get close to me. But I let her know what I think.
''Pii..kaa! Chuuu!'' Sparks fly out of my cheek pouches. She backs away immediatley. I feel bad. But I am nobody's Pokemon.
But before I have time to react, this older woman grabs my scruff. I scrim and let electricity shot out. I completely ignore the women and odd Pokemon. There just like any other hunters. Except they've got these odd looking headbands. Don't tell me they're a new evil organization. And here I am being carried like a rag doll by this old woman across this town. People stopped what they where doing and were pointing at me.
What, never seen a pikachu before!?! But it all comes out in a bunch of ''Pika-chu-pika!'' Typical humans. All in shock and awe. But hold the phone... more headbands.... what city or town is this?
They stop by this door. Knocking on it, and hearing a ''Come in.''
As soon as they entered I was finally released from my death grip of that woman. I shake, and I use my tail to scratch my head.
*Sigh*
Sweet relief. But how it ended so soon. I realised I was being stared at by tons of humans. Instincts kicking in electricity began to show in my cheek pouches as I tried to look as threatening as possible.
(Key word tried)
Another woman different from the first squealed when she saw me. I sighed mentally, as my life was being squeezed out of me. I was really grateful when the man who smelled of smoke saved me. To repay him I jumped on his shoulder, and nuzzled my cheek against his before I jumped down onto the floor.
But before I landed a man caught me and placed me on a desk. I glanced at him, I wanted to know what he looked like. His hair was gray, and he covered his left eye. 'Hmm.'