a little adventure

Special thanks to stephanielas for the suggestions

(R/n) POV
(PS, sparklings age faster than human babies)
Having learned how to crawl out of my berth I waddle out of my sire's room while he sleeps ever since that creepy whiney mech was sent away I've been able to wander about but usually sire or my sparklingsitter aren't to far , suddenly I feel servos wrap around me and pick me up causing me to squeal I look up and notice it's knockout " hi knocky" I stop smiling when I notice he's frowning. "you really shouldn't be wandering alone lady (R/N) your sire wouldn't be pleased if you got hurt" I pout then look into his optics " but sire is still in recharge I was bored with my toys"

Knockout POV

As I take R/N to my medical room I can't help but chuckle " just com soundwave next time he did install the com into your berth for a reason you're still to little and are still drinking lowgrade you can't just wander off" I hand her the smallish cube then set her on the medical berth I'll let soundwave know you're with me " i didn't expect what came next " knocky where's breaky?" I was hopping she forgot him but sadly she didn't i was about to reply when the entire ship shook "what in primus's name" I pick up (r/N) and rush to the bridge as per protocol whenever one has the little princess, " what's happening soundwave" he glances at me and he utters the few words I wasn't wanting to hear just as Megatron enters the bridge "Autobots aboard nemisis".

Megatron POV

I grit my dentas as I hear soundwave they are either bold or desperate to come onto my ship " knockout hide R/N then join me and soundwave in battle

R/N POV

i'm shivering scared of the alarms and threat as knockout places me in the hidden empty energon crate I watch as they leave but then notice a circle come up I see a big white and orange mech walk in I stay quiet until he passes me I yelp as he picks me up and goes through the way he came in.