the Autobots 2

R/N POV

Feeling hungry I start whimpering I refuse to talk with any of them if they won't bring me to my sire then they are the enemy watching them I managed to keep track of them the tall one the one they call prime seems to be angry and they talk about a bumblebee a lot I miss home I jump when a loud thud is heard* " bulkhead I needed that!" That's another thing the big green one reminds me of breakdown I hope he's back.

Megatron POV

I glare at the datapad soundwave gave me no sign of R/N their base must be cloaking her signature I glance at the screen and see the scout trying to break free, who would have thought the scout was the son of the prime quite the useful hostage I'm sure he's back in his base infuriated just as I am I set it down when I notice an incoming message.

Optimus POV

"Sorry optimus but we can't locate him or any energon to make lowgrade for that sparkling we've looked everywhere" I glance at the sparkling and sigh if we don't get lowgrade soon she will starve and if she off lines Megatron will offline bumblebee for sure I can't lose him "arcee send a message to Megatron we will arrange a trade but its on our terms

R/N POV

Hearing my sires name I clap happily I glance toward where the humans are hearing the shocked sounds "optimus there has to be another way she'll become another con we have to worry about" the loud one said I frown but jump when I feel the tingly thing and I look at myself I'm in my other form again uh oh " by the allspark she's a techno-organic" the grouchy mech looked at me and then scanned me "what's that?" The tiny human asked honestly are humans that stupid, it's in the title knowing I'm not staying I choose to laugh " its in name human is stupid question" I laugh again when every optic is on me while I look at them I mange to get a glance at the screen the mech that took me hid it looked like soundwaves map but a red blip on it that has to be where we are I log where the blip is in my memory when the only femme picks me up.