the autobots

(R/N) POV

As the strange mech that took me sets me on the berth I whimper looking at them I look around searching for anyone familiar mainly my sire but once I don't see him I start crying.

Ratchet POV

I emediately start scanning the sparkling " she's actually completely healthy" "so what now we have the sparkling there is no doubt they'll be after it" I hear arcee say as I look at optimus "she has a point optimus this sparkling is obviously frightened due to her current situation and we do not posses the means for creating lowgrade from the little amount of energon we have" I pick up the sparkling and try to calm it. " awww she's cuter then the last time I saw her"

R/N POV

I look down seeing the creatures that had gotten on the nemesis what did sire call them oh right humans I realized I was in the servos of the mech that took me and I growl "let go!" I use my sharp dentas and bite the mechs servo causing him to drop me on the berth, " take back to sire!"I notice the big mech walk up to me and I growl but then hear a familiar beep and I look at the screen seeing an image of my sire then a message following it " optimus you kidnapped someone I value , if you value your scouts spark I suggest bringing her to this location" I whimper once the image disappeared I look at the mech closest to me and I realise he's shaking.

Optimus POV

Bumblebee, he has bumblebee the last thing I have left of my sparkmate and he's in the hands of Megatron why didn't anyone notice he wasn't with us! I look down at the sparkling and notice her optics holding her sadness that's when I realize why he has bumblebee because we have his sparkling " ratchet arcee try and find a way to rescue bumblebee if there isn't a way then we have no choice but to return the sparkling to Megatron".