the trade and negotiation

(I'm making that song ( r/n)s theme song)

(R/n ) POV

As I online from stasis I notice I'm in the grouchy mechs arms but we're not in their base then I see the swirling circle again and I see knockout coming out with lowgrade which reminds me of how low my tanks are, I gasp seeing breakdown he has a patch over one of his optics he must of gotten hurt during his mission then I see a few low rank vehicons pulling a black and yellow mech behind him he looks tired and that's when I saw him my sire I squirm trying to get out of the grouchy mechs servos when the prime took me into his servos and steps toward the center of the field my sire does the same with the yellow and black mech.

Optimus POV

" we had no lowgrade for her so she's hungry" I hand him the sparkling as bumblebee steps behind me. " Megatron let's end this war Cybertron is lost and wartime is no time for a sparkling to grow up in".

Megatron POV

I look at (R/N) then back at optimus " you're right it isn't we set up base in one of our old mines as long as no human goes near it we will not be heard of" I hand him a datapad* its a mine of energon it should be enough" I walk back to the ground bridge and enter it with the others behind me.

(R/N) POV

I look over my sires shoulder plates and look at knockout "gimmie" I said stretching my servos for the cube I hear everyone chuckle including sire , after arriving at base and downing five cubes I lay in sires arms comfortably as I watch him read a datapad, not liking his frown I try to push his faceplate into a smile. " why are you sad sire?" He looks at me and hugs me close " I was looking for your carrier while you were gone we found her ship but sadly all life on that ship was gone" I stand up and hug him. " it's okay sire I'm happy here " I giggle as he tickles me.