New World and a Vampire

Tskunes POV

"Well, here begins another year at Youki Acedemy. I've gotten used to the whole monster thing now, and I wouldn't go any where else." I thought. I was walking through the dark spooky forest and eventually came up to the school when I heard some yelling my name. "TSKUNE!!!" Cried a girly voice. I turned around and here came Kurumu out of no where and bear hugged me.
"Did you miss me cause I missed you!!!!"she said grabbing my head.
I began to suffocate in her breasts..but they are so soft...WAIT what I am thinking?!??
"Oh Tskune!!! Did you miss me over the summer?!?!"cried a little voice from behind me. It was Yukari. She noticed Kurumu and frowned. "Hey! Let go of my Tskune!"she yelled and used her magic wand to konk Kurumu in the head with her favorite magic trick.
Kurumu fell to ground and her eyes began to spin. I suddenly began to breath again and felt a cold breeze. That can only be...
"Hello my little snowbunny.."said a whispering voice that belonged to Mizore.
"Oh! Mizore, hi there!"I said surprised.
"Was that big chested freak bugging you, I guess I should handle her."Mizore said and turned her hands into ice.
"Well!, if it isn't the stalker...get ready to get your ass kicked because Tskune is mine!"Kurumu said standing up and growing her nails longer and exposing her wings and tail. A whole crowd started to appear. Oh boy. I then heard footsteps running from behind me and I turned around and saw her. Moka.....
"Stop it guys. It's the first day of school, we should act more mature than this." Said a concerned Moka.
"Moka!"I called out smiling.
"Tskune!" She called back. We looked into each other's eyes which felt like hours until we heard lightning. We all looked up and saw dark clouds forming.
"Was it supposed to rain today?" I asked. But then I remembered about Moka and water.
"We better get inside everyone."I called out.
But then the ground begin to shake.
"What's going on?!?" Cried Kurumu. The wind began to pick up. Leaves and dirt started to swirl around us.
I looked up and everything looked foggy. I could hear the girls scream, but I couldn't do anything. I suddenly blacked out.

In AOT World....normal pov

It was light. Moka began to open her eyes. "What happened?"she asked herself and slowly began to rise. She then realized all her friends knocked out on the ground. But she then realized...they were in a huge meadow.
"Where are we..?"she asked again.
Moka looked around and saw Yukari slowly getting up.
"Yukari!!!"Moka called out running towards her.
"Ugh, what just...Moka! Where are we?" She said standing up.
"I don't know but everyone else is still unconscious. We need to get help..."Moka stopped talking when she heard loud footsteps.
They were getting closer and closer.
Moka looked over a hill farther away and widened her eyes in shock. It was a giant.
"It's a....g-gi-giant.."Moka said scared.
"We can take it." Said Yukari getting out her wand.
"But it looks different then a regular monster."Moka said.
The giant thing came closer and closer until something or someone shot a wire into its neck and sliced it. It collapsed on the ground, head first crating dust clouds.
The something, actually someone came down from the wire and stood in front of Moka.
It was a girl with black hair and a green cloak with a winged symbol on it. "Who are you?"the woman asked.
Moka looked at her terrified and held onto yukari and breathed slowly. She then walked up to this strange person and said, "I'm Moka Akashiya, where and when may I ask are we?"
"You are in the outer abandoned villages of wall rose, year 850..." She said.