Cleaning and a Vampire

Moka an the others had been in the Survey Corps headquarters for about a week. They seem to settle down and no more spiders have shown up. Erwin requested they change their school uniforms into the scouts uniform so they wouldn't feel so left out.
All the girls were really liking their new outfits, but Tskune not so much. He really wanted to go back home, but he didn't wan to leave his friends. The group was asking down the hallway when they ran into Captian Levi.
"You five, your the ones who have strange powers, right?"he asked.
"Well, actually it's just these for girls, I'm 100% human.."said a grinning Tskune.
"Well, if you want to make yourself useful, there are a bunch of room that need cleaning. Clean them right, and their yours, understand."he stated.
"Sure, we will clean them and make them brand new again, Sir!" Said an energetic Yukari and then saluted.
Levi was a bit speechless about this little girls enthusiasm.
He nodded and walked down the hallway into his office.
"Okay guys! We better get the cleaning supplies and get to work!"said Moka.

30 minutes later

They group had been cleaning out the three rooms. Moka and Yukari were doing one and Mizore and Kurumu were doing another and Tskune was alone. He didn't mind working alone. If they were to bunk, he would be by himself anyways.
Knock knock...
"Come in."replied Tskune.
Then Levi entered the door and widened his eyes.
The room was spotless.
"Well, I rarely say this, but I'm impressed. Your cleaning skills are better then that of the blue head and purple head."he said annoyed.
Tskune laughed since he knew he was taking about Kurumu and Mizore.
"Tskune.."said
Levi.
"Uh, yes sir."
"Why are your friends a bunch of girls? Don't you have more friends?"the captain asked.
Tskune looked down remembering how he met all of them. He then replied in a calm steady voice,
"Well, you see, I did have many friends back at home, but when I transferred to Youki Academy, I was the left out. I was different from the rest...until I met Moka. She was the one who became my first friend. She to didn't have any friends since she was also different. But I was a human....and she a monster."he said looking up. He continued.
"I slowly came to realize that it didn't matter. I soon became friends with Kurumu and then Yukari and finally Mizore. All of them had their certain problems. But we got though it...together."he aid smiling.
Levi didn't know what to say.
He then walked up to Tskune and put his hand in his shoulder and told him.
"Your very lucky to have them."
Levi then walked out of the room to go check the last room.
Tskune was left in the empty room that now belonged to him. He smiled and looked out the window to see some scouts training.
"I guess this place isn't so bad after all......"