10

How would you guys feel about a Drake story?
--------------------------

Elora

I sat on the couch watching the storm.

It's so bad that Dion had to rely on the radio to let us know what was going on.

We sat in silence, as the rain beat on everything. I Rubbed the sleeve of Ricos shirt as I pulled my knees up to my chest, and rested my chin on my knees.

Dion was kind enough to let me use the small shower to clean myself up. I sat across from him as he played a game on his phone with sweatpants on and matching hoodie, fresh from the shower.

"If you don't mind me asking why you going into town from here? That walk is nothing to play with".

"I don't mind. I was headed into town until I was chased by these dogs and blacked out after I rolled Down that hill by the freeway. I lost my way. I'm trying to get there so I can go to the bank to make some big important changes in my life. I didn't think this all the way through. This uh... journey was sort of last minute. In a way".

He nodded. "I've been homeless before too".

My eyebrows raised to the roof.

"How did you know?"

"You had one a long sleeve shirt, jeans, and timberlands; with a duffle bag. Before the rain it was 98 degrees outside". He never looked away from his game.

"Yeah you're right". I laughed nervously. Damn he just read me like a fuckin book.

"No need to be all embarrassed. I homeless just about....... two years ago. Ran away from my abusive ass dad's house and lived on park benches for a while. I got a job fuckin this old lady. She paid me good". I smiled. "She was paying $50 a round. It was going good till her husband find out. She was a stay at home wife and made me sleep in the attic. Man he beat my ass and tossed me and my shit out".

"How did you get here?" He smacked his lips as the running character fell off the cliff. Be sat up and crossed his legs at the ankle, using his hands to support his weight.

"I took a bus all the way into the city, it was expensive too. I took it all the way to the bank. Cashed all my money into a account and got my credit together and bought me an apartment the next day. Was able to finally charge my phone and call my mom and tell her I was alright. I still ain't found my brother though. I guess he ran away right after I did and my mom never heard from him again".

"What's your brothers name?"

"Kasey".

(Sneak peek to all those who read "home")

Rico

I got off the plane and found EJ.

Money was a problem.

I couldn't save shit because I needed food and things like that.

So I got on my knees and begged my mom.

Literally.

Tears and all.

Come to find out she has a damn savings account with $20,000 in it. I wish you could see my face right now.

She gave me $500 and I ran out the door, not looking back once.

I went back to my dorm since Tessa came and got Caidon. (That's CaiLi's middle name by the way.) Packing wasn't a problem. All I needed was a few outfits and some shoes. I got on the earliest flight and here I am.