17

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating. So much has been going on and I haven't had the time to ever finish writing and editing this chapter. Since things have finally calmed down I will be back to updating like usual.

I also have some questions:

-if you wanted me To write a sequel to any one of my books which one would it be?

-do you have any requests or ideas for a new story?

- - - - - - - - - -

Elora

I held my head back as the blood from my nose rushed out.

"You thought you could escape from us?" I worked my cheeks to get a good spit going. "So why you change your mind?" He stepped in front of me and i spit in his face. He growled angrily.

"I was doing the right thing wasn't I?" I cracked a smile.

He raised his foot and kicked the seat of my chair. I felt myself fall backwards, my head slam on the floor with a thud.

"You were doing the right thing huh? You robbed a poor old woman for $6,000 and now your trynna do the right thing?"

"I didn't do shit. She's lying. Why would I rob my  boyfriend's mother?"

"We don't know but we do know you did it". I rolled my eyes and stared up at the ceiling. God help me.

"I think we've done enough questioning. Take her to her cell". The fat fucker pulled the chair from the ground and turned me around.

I heard the cuffs being undone and a hand slammed on my head.

"Stand up". He gripped my hair and pulled me in the air. "This is some nice pretty hair you've got there. I think the girls down at the shop would have a field day with you". He yanked me in some direction with his hand still wrapped in my hair.

"Get off of me!" He lead me out the door and the sound of  whistling and cheering filled my ears.

"Fresh meat!" If it was possible, I'm sure you can see my heart beating out my fuckin chest.

"Pete open the gate". A buzz went off and the rusty bars on the wall slid open.

The woman kept yelling and cheering as I walked past.

I've heard about this place on the news once. Recently a woman got her neck slit and was thrown over the third floor balcony and it caused a six day riot.

"We're gonna put you in the hole for a little while. Some where your little their hands can't get into trouble. You'll have a nice roommate. She's been lonely for quite some time".

I thought you're by yourself in the hole?

"Open gate two!" Tears sprang from my eyes unwillingly since the grip on my hair was killing me. I could just felt the hair uprooting themselves from the root.

He dragged me through the gate with his grip getting tighter if possible.

"Open hole five!" We came to a wall of doors. Steel doors.

The door with the giant red number five unlocked and opened slowly. There was no light. It was completely dark and quite.

"Mally. I've got a new roommate for you". It was quite for a while.

A shadow grew in front of me with the sound of foot steps echoed out the room.

A woman almost six foot, wild curly cherry red hair, bight gray eyes, and a tattoo of the letter 'M' tattooed above her braless saggy ass boobs stepped out.

She looked at me with red eyes.

The dirty pig pushed me towards her and I caught myself from bumping into her.

"Mally this is Elora. Treat her like you'd treat anyone else in this prison". She looked at me for the first time. She smiled showing her brown crooked teeth. It looked they were carved out of wood, like her dentist was George Washington.

"We're going to have a good time". She reached at hand up for me to shake. I hesitantly shook it but she yanked me to her and closed the door.

I kicked and swung since I couldn't see. My feet were beginning to lift off the ground.

My throat was squeezed by a clammy hand. I reached in front of me and felt her face.

Her nose was the first thing I felt. My lungs pounded as I tried to breath. 

"You're going to die!" I raised my legs and wrapped them around her neck and squeezed.

"No you are". I put a grip on her nose and turned it like nob. Are Screamed out and released my neck. I let go of her nose and quickly elbowed her in it twice. I reached up and felt the top bunk. I held onto the bar for stability, took my left leg from her neck and put my knee to my chest and finished her nose off with a kick. The sound of it breaking was like music to my ears.

She screamed out in pain and fell to the ground. I pulled myself up on the bed trying to catch my breath.

"I'm really gonna kill you now!" Her raspy voice scratched against the walls.

My eyes started adjusting to the dark of the room. Light coming from under the door was acting as benefactor to my situation.

Mally stood up and went to grab me.

I moved out the way and grabbed her hair. I jumped from the top bunk with a firm grip on her head.

My feet hit the concrete ground and so did she.

"What's going on in there?" I heard someone yelling from outside the door.

Mally yelped.

I used the hand in her hair to hold her down and used the free on to punch her face in.

Keys jiggling in the lock filled the room but that didn't stop me. I ain't been in her for more than five minutes and the bitch was already trying to kill me.

The door flew open and a flashlight gave the officer a perfect view of what was going on.

"I need back up!" He ran out the room yelling.

"You wanna kill me huh?" She screamed and screamed while trying to get me off of her. "Guess who's killing who first?"

"Oh no you don't". The officer rushed in and tried to pry my hands off of her. But I want going for none of that.

"Nah get off me.  The bitch said she wanted to kill me. So wassup?" Three officers came in yelling for me to stop. But I wouldn't.

"If you don't stop I'm going to taze you". I stopped and stepped away.

Two of them carried the unconscious Mally out.

Blood trailed out the door from the small pool at my feet.

"Up against the wall with your hands behind your back!" I turned around slowly and did as told. The familiar feeling of cuffs caressed my wrists and ankles.

A hand on my shoulder turned me around and I was faced with a room full of officers.

One pulled the black slick from his hip and twirled it around.

"We don't take kindly to fresh meat who misbehave". My heart never stopped beating fast with nervousness.

They stepped to me ready to strike. I put my back to the wall and closed my eyes.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -