/sette/

"Isabella"

His voice sounded surprised; almost as if he hadn't expected me to call him anywhere soon.

"Ciro" I breathed and felt how I calmed down while listening to his regular, slow breathing.

"Is anything wrong? Why are you calling?"

The worry in his voice was undeniable and I tightened my grip around the mobile until my knuckles went white.

"I need to escape Ciro"

The blonde Italian understood without me really explaining him the situation. He was and still is far too warmhearted and kind to ignore my intensive pleading or to ask unnecessairy questions.

Only half an hour later I hugged him at the frame of his front door and noticed for the first time how much I liked his scent; a mixture of an heavy and expensive male fragnance, mint and the smell of grass after a thunderstorm.

The handsome forward gestured me to come in and showed me around his apartment after I had asked him to do so before signalizing me to take a seat on the couch.

"What is bothering you Isabella?"

The way my name rolled off of his tongue caused me to shiver as our eyes locked and I felt like drowning in a blue sea on a cloudy day.

"Please say Bella, just Bella"

He had nodded and had smiled briefly before a serious expression pushed the relaxed one in a corner far away from his face.

"Chisio, he-he-"

The words simply wouldn't come out right; the stammering sounded pathetic, but Ciro seemed to notice the discomfort in my voice.

"What did he do?" he asked softly; a side I missed so badly on my boyfriend.

Because Claudio, my Claudio surely let his gentle and charming side coming through when being with other females, maybe because I wasn't worth it anymore in his eyes.

I tried to push the thought away but it stayed very present in my mind like it was inked to the inner skin on my skull. Swallowing hardly, I let my glance wander through Ciro's livingroom before believing to have gained enough strength again.

I told the blonde footballer everything and answered him every single question he had, including the one if I had already thought of him cheating on me.

At this point, tears were welling up in my eyes, blurring my vision and signalizing Ciro to stop asking. At first, I only felt a soft, huge hand with slender fingers moving up and down my forearm and as I didn't show any discomfort, the Italian embraced me tightly.

After another hour or two, endless talks and a promise made by me to call Ciro whenever the situation would get worse again, I made my way home in silence, already missing the forward's presence again when I climbed out of the cab that had brought me home.

Chisio wasn't there when I unlocked the frontdoor to our apartment and I was more than glad about it. If there was one thing that angered the bad-tempered Juventus player more than endless questions than it was waiting for me to return at home without knowing where I had been.

A rebellious thought crossed my mind and I decided to give it a try since I didn't have anything to lose at this point anymore. I put on the most teasing and sexiest lingerie that belonged to me; red lace Claudio, my Claudio has always liked the most and waited.

I didn't have to wait for too long. Chisio opened the door to our apartment only twenty minutes after I had started with my personal experiment on him and it didn't take more than two seconds to notice me wearing my best lingerie.

Already making plans how to try to seduce him, I stood up from the couch and didn't see it coming that my boyfriend pushed me back again with such a force that my back actually hurt.

Claudio, my Claudio would have made love to me like every man in the whole wide world would, especially the Italians as they surely know how to pleasure a woman best or that's at least what his opinion has always been.

But this Claudio, the new Claudio only satisfied his own needs he had felt once he had seen me in the red lace and didn't bother to cuddle with me, let alone kiss me after we were done.

No, he simply left and seconds after I was able to hear the frontdoor slamming shut again.

I was alone.

So basically ciro's perfect and claudio's a dick

dedicated to foreverpique 💘💘