Foot Assassins and Red Claw!

~The next day in My Perspective~

I was heading over to April's place in my 4 legged wolf form so I can hang out with her. I closed my eyes as I felt the nice breeze through my fur. As I was still distracted with the breeze, I heard a crash. I acted fast and jumped onto of the top of the water tower so I can get a better view. I saw shadows running across the rooftops. I ran past the shadows and they looked like ninjas; when I looked ahead, Casey was there fighting them!

"Casey!" I called out to him.

He looked behind and saw me running up to him, avoiding the ninjas. "Aqua! I need some help!" he cried.

I got in front of him and growled at the shadows. "Who are these mystery assassins?" I asked him.

"Foot ninjas."

"I'll take care of this." I smirked.

The foot ninjas started attacking and I attacked back, Casey helped out too.

"This is what I call teamwork!" Casey said as he smacked one of them in the face.

"Yep!"

A while later, we finished fighting them. I counted how many ninjas we defeated and we fought about 20 ninjas! That was a world record I was proud to beat.

"That was awesome Aqua!" Casey smiled.

"That was. Thanks for inviting me to this fight Casey. I was bored."

"You're welcome." he smirked.

"So why were those ninjas trying to get you Casey?"

"They wanted to catch me so that they can lure somebody that April and I know."

"And who is that?"

"Can you keep it a secret?"

"Cross my heart and hope to die. Well, I don't wanna die." I giggled.

He chuckled. "Okay, so the foot ninjas are trying to capture me and April so they can lure our friends the turtles."

"Turtles, cool. Are they mutants?"

"Yeah."

I was about to say something I heard paw print steps coming toward us. I gasped. "Casey, run."

"No way Aqua! I wanna be in this!"

I heard the paw print steps getting closer. I smelled the scent and gasped as my eyes grew big and my heart was beating fast. "We gotta go now Casey! Go! Go!" I grabbed the back of his hoodie with my mouth and started to run.

"Whoa! Why are we running?!" he asked.

I wasn't paying attention to him because I didn't want to look back at what was chasing us. I knew that smell from 3 months ago when he killed my family and village home. It had to be him!

Casey looked back and saw that a big black wolf was racing toward us. "Whoa! That's a huge wolf!"

I looked back and saw the wolf with the red eyes from before and it was him! I looked down at Casey, worrying that he might get hurt. So I stopped and hid him behind a vent. "Casey, you need to stay here." I whispered to him.

"Why?" he asked.

"I'll explain later, now don't say anything." I said as I was walking to the edge, waiting for my enemy to come to me. A few moments later, he found me.

"Hello there princess. You must be the very special Aquamarine Waters." the wolf said.