Karai... Grr...

After our training session was over, we all spent the rest of the day doing whatever we want.

~A few hours later~

Leo and I were cuddling on the couch watching his favorite show Space Heroes while the others were doing their own thing. We were eating Pizza Hut as we were watching the show.

(We were eating pizza together)

"Captain Ryan! The rebellion is growing, we have to get off of this planet!" Mr. Crankshaw panicked.

"No." Captain Ryan responded sternly.

"But captain!" he panicked and earned a slap to the face.

I giggled a bit to the slap part of the show. Then I saw Leo reciting the same line the captain was saying.

"I said no! We may have started this rebellion by accident... But by the rings of Nebulon, we are going to finish it on purpose!" they both said.

"Aye sir!" Mr. Crankshaw and Dr. Mindstrong said in sync.

(Watching Space Heroes with Leo <3)

I giggled. "You just can't help yourself can't you Blue Eyes?" I smiled.

"Yeah I can't." he chuckles nervously and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well I love it." I kissed his nose.

He chuckles and looks at the time of his T-Phone. "Whoa. Well would you look at that, it's time to head up top for patrol."

"Can I come?"

"Okay. But you're pairing up with me. So you better stay by my side always."

"I will."

"Good. Guys, it's time for patrol!"

They all come out of their places they were at and started prepping up. Then Master Splinter came in with his jade staff.

"Are you all going on your patrol now my sons?"

"Hai Sensei." they said at the same time.

"Good. Now stay in the shadows and be careful to the surroundings around you. And that goes for you too Aquamarine and Haylie." he said sternly, sounding like my father.