Chapter 3 - Suspicions

POV - HERMIONE 

Me , Harry and Ron head up to our rooms above . " Lets go to mine and Harry's room." Says Ron , walking towards a dark blue wooden door. Inside were two single beds , beside the beds were 2 large red suitcases , and embedded on it was a golden eagle , above the words  ' Gryffindor '.  Me and Ron sat on the bed to the left , while harry sat on the right bed. " So , what do you think about the exchange students?" Asks Harry , trying to flatten down his jet black hair. " They seem a bit weird. "       I reply. " I mean , what were they doing under the table? And they kept whispering to each other , glancing over at us."  It was definitley suspicous behaviour, i tell myself , and what could they have been doing under the table?  I look over at harry , and I see that he also looks deep in thought.

"Maybe it could have been a religion thing?" Questioned Ron.                   

" Possibly." I Say , still deep in thought. 

I suddenly remember that tomorrow we leave for hogwarts , and then I think about last year at the school : The Tri - Wizard Tournament , the quidditch World Cup , All the tasks , and of course , the darkest wizard of all time , Lord Voldemort. I shivered at the way harry had described him. Dark Red eyes with slits , showing a greed for power , A snake-like face ,  and dark flowing robes which covered his feet. 

" I know your scared , we're all scared , but we WILL get through this , no matter what it takes. We will defeat Voldemort , even if the odds aren't in our favour , it might take weeks , it might take years , heck it might even take decades , but I know that we will take down Voldemort and his followers." Said Harry , looking at me and Ron , telling that we were thinking about what lies ahead of us.

"We should probably get some sleep." Says Ron.  " Its getting late , and we have to get up early to catch the hogwarts express , we don't want to have to get to school in a flying car again."

"Your right , see you in the morning." I say , as I rise from the bed and exit the room.

I walk over to the room i share with Ginny , the only weasley daughter , and collapse onto my bed. I dream about Voldemort , Hogwarts and the strange exchange students from St. Chirons. 

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

Hey Guys , sorry that this was a short chapter , but I've been really busy and haven't had the chance to write , and also im really tired. this Chapter was just letting you know about the Golden Trios suspicions about the demigods. Hope you enjoyed it!

In yours demigodishness

CoachHedgeTheSatyr

~