Chapter 4 - Hogwarts Express

POV - THALIA

I was the first to wake up. I was sharing a room with all the girls , Annabeth , Piper and Hazel. I got out of bed and quickly got changed. I woke up the girls , as we all had to get to the station early , to catch the wizard train , or whatever it was called. After everyone got dressed , we headed downstairs to the bar to wait for the boys.

After about 20 minutes , we heard feet ( and hooves ) Coming down the stairs. 

"Sorry we're a bit late." Said Jason , as he came and sat in between me and piper. " Percy and Leo were having a heated debate about who was the sassiest." 

"Really?" Said Piper , rolling her eyes.

"Well , we should get going , we don't want to miss the train." I tell them.

We all get up and head to the door. I walk over to the bar and pay Tom the Barman for the drinks , then follow my friends outside. It was a cold morning , though I guess the English would consider this warm weather. We walk along an old street with a bunch of different shops along it. I wondered how long away the station is, so I walk up to a map of London on the old street. The map was covered in frost , so I had to wipe my hand across it to actually see anything. I scan the map , and spot the station about  five minutes away.

" We walk to the end of this road , then turn left , and then left again." I say , heading in the direction of the station.

Soon enough , we come across a large building , the size of 4 millionaire mansions put together. 

"Well , I'm guessing this place is it." Said Annabeth.

" now i know why your nickname is 'Wise Girl'." Said percy , grinning at Annabeth.

"Shut up , seaweed brain." replied Annabeth. 

" This place is huge." stated Nico , staring up at the station.

Percy starts to walk up the stairs and through the large doors , and we follow him. After minutes of looking around we see the boy Chiron told us to talk to last week . He wore black robes covering a  silver and green hoodie , Tight black jeans , and sticking out of his pocket was a stick. He had white blond hair and light green eyes. When he saw us he grinned.

" Brother! " said Annabeth , running over to the boy and hugging him.

" Annabeth , it's been so long since I've seen you! Hows the cabin? Are you still head counsellor?" Asked the boy , smiling.

" Yeah , everything's good." Replied Annabeth.

" Draco , I thought you were sent on a quest." Asked percy. 

" This was my quest , percy , Chiron wanted me to keep it a secret though."  said Draco.

"Thalia , Nico ." He said nodding at us. 

He look at the others.

" so you must be the other heroes of olympus." Said Draco " Im Draco Malfoy , Son of Athena. come on then everyone , let's go to the Hogwarts express. " 

Draco led us through the busy crowds and on to a platform , which wasn't filled with people , rushing to work.

" Right then , who wants be the first to run through the wall."  Questioned Draco , clapping his hands.

"What do you me-" piper started , but Leo cut across her.

" I'd love to run head first into a solid wall." Said Leo , grinning.

Draco gestured his arms toward the wall. Leo picked up his bag then walked over to the wall. He got into a position as if he were an athlete getting ready to run at the Olympics.  Leo counted to three and then ran. 3 ... 2 ... 1...  Leo ran straight at the wall . piper, Hazel and frank ( who had turned into a koala bear for some strange reason ) closed their eyes. The rest of us watched , happy to see Leo get knocked out by running at a brick wall. instead , Leo passed right through it.  Draco laughed at the expression on our faces.