coming home

There are gonna be some misspelled words and errors. Sorry I will go back and fix them once im completely done with the series

For the past 7 months I have been living in New York with my Best friend Maggie and her family I left mystic falls cause my parents died in a car crash my twin sister Elena was in the car with them but she survived.

Me and Elena are identical twins the only way people can tell us apart is how we do our hair Elena's is straight and mine is naturally curly our personality is different to she is quite and shy me I am outspoken and a risk taker. We are like the same coin but different sides

When the accident happened I couldn't stay I know I should have stayed and mourned with my remaining family but that's not how I was I could not be around people.

After the funeral I told my family I will be moving to NewYork for awhile at first they did not want me to go but I finally convinced them I will be fine.

I kept in contact with them but I ever had time to see them but that's about to change I'm going back home for a few weeks

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I just drove past the welcome to mystic falls sign man this town as not changed at all.

I finally made it home around 7pm I parked in the driveway and just stayed in my 2002 white Nissan Altman after a few mins of reminiscing about the past I got out the car and made my way to the front door and knocked.

A few seconds later Elena opened the door her face was priceless.

" omg Am-anda your her-e" She grabbed me in a bone crushing hug.

"Lena can't breath." I told her she laughs and let's go of me I wiped her tears away.

I walked inside and I seen she had company Bonnie,Caroline and two very cute guys I have not met before they all looked at me like they seen a ghost

"Amanda what the hell? your finally back, man I've missed you" Bonnie tells me as she runs up to me and hugs me. Bonnie and I were always close growing up.

" Well right now I am just visiting but who knows maybe later I will move back" I tell Bonnie she looks a little sad and so did lena. "So Lena are you going to introduce me your guest"

"Oh, my bad Amanda this is Stefan and Damon Salvatore."

They were both very cute on had blond hair hazel eyes he looked about 17 the other one had raven black hair and some sexy blue eyes he looked a little older around his 20's he was my kind of guy.

"Hey I'm Amanda ." I tell them as I shake there hands.

" Elena you never told us you had a sister" Stefan says as he shakes my hand his brother Damon just kept looking at me.

"Lena you ever told them about me?" I tell her as I put my hands over my heart and made a sad face She just laughs.

" So Amanda where have you been at?" Damon asks me With a smirk

"Well I've been living in New York." I tell him. " if you excuse me I need a drink" I start walking to the kitchen.

"Amanda don't touch uncle Johns alcohol that's his." Elena yells out but I pretend that I did not hear her.

After my drink I go back to the living room with Elena and her company.

"I can't believe Mr Tanner let you on the football team Tyler must be seething, but good for you,go for it." Caroline says I just roll my eyes at her me and her don't get along.