Suga

Suga imagine.

Cute~

(Your POV)

I went to bts dressing room, and found my boyfriend of 6 months, Suga, and jimin dancing in a sexy way, my eyes widened at how Suga looked so hot with his hips moving side to side. He saw me staring and continued to sway hips but just walking towards me giving me a flirtatious smile, I blushed because he knew I was staring. He wrapped his arms around my waist, "you like what your seeing baby" he whispered, you felt his hot breath on your ear, trying to figure out what to say. "Maybe, maybe not, you just gotta work on the hip thing" I advised jokingly. "Cmon don't even lie" he stuffed his face on my shoulder then looking back at me with his cute smile that always gets me. "Don't even give me that smile" I laughed, hiding my face. He continued to smile, just a little wider, he went closer to my face to kiss me and I happily joined in. My arms flew, landing on his shoulders. I remembered we were in the dressing room until I heard jimin say "aww" we stopped kissing when we heard "you guys are up now, have fun on stage and V don't do anything stupid" the manager was here blaming v to not do anything stupid. I snickered "why meeee ?" V whined. "I love you" suga said looking at my lips then looking back at my eyes. "I love you too," I smiled "now have fun back there okay" I reminded him. He kissed me one more time and waved bye to me. God he's perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~